Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Labocosmetica

Post Thanks / Like

Labocosmetica

This is a long shot but does anyone have any experience with this brand? I have used a number of products from them now and I`ve been happy with them. Alkaline pre-wash, acidic shampoo, interior cleaner and their medium polish.

They have a primer called Fiero. In the description they state you can apply a ceramic coating over it right away or even a ceramic spray sealant, just like the Dr. Beasley`s stuff.

They came to Canada last year with just one site/distributor and I`ve seen at least 3 sites now with the lineup. Maybe they will hit the US soon. Quality stuff IMO.

I`m looking for a finishing polish that i can use whenever i want to prep my car and Fiero looks like a good fit. Gyeon primer is just too much of a hassle. For some reason i really don`t like the extra step of the IPA wipe down.

edit: It`s interesting that they say it as Adaptive Abrasive Technology that`s what 3D calls their body shop line IE AAT 501 and 502.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Labocosmetica

I heard about them on the Pro Detailer Podcast. It sounds like good stuff and worth a try when it`s available in the US.
    Likes noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gridlink View Post
    I heard about them on the Pro Detailer Podcast. It sounds like good stuff and worth a try when it`s available in the US.
    Do you remember the episode number? Another long shot lol

I found an episode with Reggy Cox.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Do you remember the episode number? Another long shot lol

I found an episode with Reggy Cox.
    It was season 4 episode 4 from just a couple of weeks ago

Post Thanks / Like

They have a spray window sealant too, Aquavelox . I wonder if it can compete with angelwax H2go.

I might order it along with fiero.

I listened to reggy cox some and there is another episode with the founder of labocosmetica, i honestly thought the brand was very old - like decades. The company behind it is old but the labocosmetica line is relatively new. Much younger than carpro and gyeon for instance.

It`s interesting, i watch some the video`s and see the bottles and i have fond memories haha. I think i`m becoming a fanboy!!

When i bought the products i had zero expectations, maybe that was why i enjoyed it so much...
    Likes bmuoio liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Only available on Amazon at exorbitant prices or Detailing.com sells Purifica and energo.

Looked into them awhile back but couldn’t get a decent price from Canada or UK.

I then got BH from UK before being available. Quashed my need for trying them as BH had a comparable product I was looking at except an acidic shampoo.

Descale took car of that. Not that big into trying multiple cleaning or polishing products like I am LSP’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Only available on Amazon at exorbitant prices or Detailing.com sells Purifica and energo.

Looked into them awhile back but couldn’t get a decent price from Canada or UK.

I then got BH from UK before being available. Quashed my need for trying them as BH had a comparable product I was looking at except an acidic shampoo.

Descale took car of that. Not that big into trying multiple cleaning or polishing products like I am LSP’s

You`re not big into trying multiple cleaning products? The interior cleaner is a little gem too - its only the last few days that i actually done much research into interior cleaners, the only one that interested me was KCX polstar, what i got seems to be just as good as xpress for instance - for value(P&S is still cheaper but don`t need that much product). I just ordered it because it was concentrated. Not the best smell but it`s only mild and fades quickly. It does leave the surfaces silky, like they said in the description. The first time i ever read the full write up on the main site was just tonight. It`s a nice site actually, better than most.

I am mostly interested in fiero. Gyeon primer has been my go to for light polishing but the cure time and IPA is such a hassle.

The glass sealant if it can last close to 6mths(that`s the claim) would fit my situation perfectly too. I always wanted to try H2go but it`s on a different site than i use so i never bothered with it.

Post Thanks / Like

You`re not big into trying multiple cleaning products? The interior cleaner is a little gem too - its only the last few days that i actually done much research into interior cleaners, the only one that interested me was KCX polstar, what i got seems to be just as good as xpress for instance - for value(P&S is still cheaper but don`t need that much product). I just ordered it because it was concentrated. Not the best smell but it`s only mild and fades quickly. It does leave the surfaces silky, like they said in the description. The first time i ever read the full write up on the main site was just tonight. It`s a nice site actually, better than most.

I am mostly interested in fiero. Gyeon primer has been my go to for light polishing but the cure time and IPA is such a hassle.

The glass sealant if it can last close to 6mths(that`s the claim) would fit my situation perfectly too. I always wanted to try H2go but it`s on a different site than i use so i never bothered with it.
    It’s weird but yeah if I find something I like for cleaning I just buy a big bottle.

Gallon of Xpress for cleaning all interiors except Camaro Aniline leather (Leather Honey Cleaner for that)

PBL L&V coating for everything with some Gyeon LeatherCoat and preserved thrown in.

Gallon of Adam’s interior QD. Gallon of Surfex for APC, Gallon of TufShine for tires (303 still a bit better but got on good deal and all reviews)

Gallon of BF panel prep and Iron remover. Gallon of Tacs Mystic Bubble.

Gallon of N-914 and Ech20.

6 bottles of Ammo Frothe….

I’ll probably get ONR and absolute as I have tried most rinseless bot those.

Griots FCC, CC and CP essence for polishes.

They all have just worked for me so I stick with them.

Likes noorth, dgage liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I look for value a lot actually. I bought the pre-wash simple because its way cheaper than lift and this is my first interior cleaner. I also ordered the glass polish but I have never tried it yet. I have no idea how it compares to ceriglass.

I would have ordered the primer and glass sealant too if I realized it. It`s high on the shopping list. With absolute and one of the sponges(seems lake country makes them).
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

labo is in the states. Just search "show shine us labocosmetica"

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, fancy looking.

Post Thanks / Like

Labocosmetica

I look for value a lot actually. I bought the pre-wash simple because its way cheaper than lift and this is my first interior cleaner. I also ordered the glass polish but I have never tried it yet. I have no idea how it compares to ceriglass.

I would have ordered the primer and glass sealant too if I realized it. It`s high on the shopping list. With absolute and one of the sponges(seems lake country makes them).
    Be careful on the lake country sponge as I’ve read it’s for bucket washing and does not fair well for rinseless.

The BRS and UBS use specific foams the deemed best for rinseless washing.

The Rag Company was asked why a black sponge which I agree is a stupid color for wash media.

Their response was this was what the felt was the best foam for the process and it was only available in black.

I get $20 is a lot for a sponge and I thought about the LC blue as well.

You spend a ton of money on pads and polishes for your paint I wouldn’t skimp on the thing that will touch your paint the most….

Edit: thanks for the heads up on Labo in US. Purifica and Primus were products i were looking at but more expensive than Descale and AutoFoam.

Maybe when I run out…

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Be careful on the lake country sponge as I’ve read it’s for bucket washing and does not fair well for rinseless.

The BRS and UBS use specific foams the deemed best for rinseless washing.

The Rag Company was asked why a black sponge which I agree is a stupid color for wash media.

Their response was this was what the felt was the best foam for the process and it was only available in black.

I get $20 is a lot for a sponge and I thought about the LC blue as well.

You spend a ton of money on pads and polishes for your paint I wouldn’t skimp on the thing that will touch your paint the most….

Edit: thanks for the heads up on Labo in US. Purifica and Primus were products i were looking at but more expensive than Descale and AutoFoam.

Maybe when I run out…

The rinseless sponges (UBS, BRS, etc) are made by lake country. Gold is the softest.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    The rinseless sponges (UBS, BRS, etc) are made by lake country. Gold is the softest.
    Yeah I know the make them but foams drastically very. Good foams can be VERY expensive. Sh!tty foams can be very cheap.

Why there are $200 and $4000 mattresses.

Open cell/closed sell.

Varying densities.

Different ILD

Different base materials.

Personally for me I feel the BRS is better than The UBS. I don’t know if I would need softer than BRS.

[mention]The Guz [/mention] have you tried the Lake Country Blue for rinseless?

Post Thanks / Like

I just remembered the mother`s CMX 3-in-1 polish and coat. Has anyone used it?

Side note: Coatings, Lake Country manufactures the BRS and UBS for the respective companies.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information