Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Labocosmetica

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Labocosmetica

The place in Eddie`s video is who I ordered from. The order was processed by and shipped from the official Canadian distributor in Quebec. So long as you`re ok with a small charge on your credit card for an international transaction there`s finally a place to buy Labocosmetica products.

Wish I had seen his video before and saved myself the 15%. I can use it on my next order though so long as the code is still good then.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Primus and Purifica are like half the price of descale and lift in Canada, excluding gallons(not sure about that) Primus is a very nice product too - Great smelling products.

Eddie even said the iron remover is not to bad(smell), it will be my next iron remover for sure and i will be buying the panel prep concentrate too and maybe even fiero - A light primer polish that you don`t have to wait to cure before you apply your LSP. One of their pricer products...

I have leale now and it works fine with a nice wipeoff. Very close to perfect finish in that regard.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Eddie even said the iron remover is not to bad, it will be my next iron remover for sure and…
    The Iron Remover is nice, a bit thicker and clingier than others which is, for me, a plus.

Have some #Chronos on the way; Cayman soots up the tailpipes pretty good so hoping for spray/rinse goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Likes noorth, Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 981 Cayman S View Post
    The Iron Remover is nice, a bit thicker and clingier than others which is, for me, a plus.

Have some #Chronos on the way; Cayman soots up the tailpipes pretty good so hoping for spray/rinse goodness.

Did you also order from same website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Did you also order from same website?

From Eddie Colon video reference.

Fulfilled from Canadian distributor I think.

Thanks Coatings=crack thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Soluvap is where I got my stuff too. He threw in a number of samples for me.
    Likes 981 Cayman S liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve now bought Primus, Purifica, Cronos, and Sidero from there. All arrived in 2-4 days with samples of Revitax in one and Hydra in the other. Fingers crossed when I get the chance to use Primus and Purifica they bring back the hydrophobics of 22PLE HPC that I applied this past July which Carpro Lift and Descale were not able to. I managed forget about the 15% off code again. Maybe I`ll remember next time if/when I order Semper when I run out of Reset and Siramik SC Wash.

Worst case if Labocometica`s 3PH wash doesn`t restore 22PLE HPC I now have Siramik`s Lustrous Plus Graphene Spray to top it with after getting in touch with SiRamik through Facebook. The shipping was terribly expensive from England to the US but that spray looks to be amazing. I also bought their shampoo and tire shine.
    Likes noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone used Fiero? I think it will be my next polish.

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone used Fiero? I think it will be my next polish.
    I have all three. The Leale, Audace and Fiero. Been loving them so far. No complaints. BUY IT

Post Thanks / Like

FYI purifica worked great with the new clay scubber from TRC. I cut it %10/vol in a spray bottle and lightly sprayed the panels with my hose before i started claying. Some sections i done i started to see brownish color. From my reading of labocosmetica they stated this about the anti-limescale action of their iron remover Sidero:

" It is also the first iron remover capable of eliminating at the same time, in a single operation, even the residues of limestone. In fact, when there are mineral residues, its color changes from purple to dark green – bronze precisely to indicate the elimination of calcium residues. The product is inert on the bodywork , the bumpers and the plastic parts, restores to the protective applied previously its original beading effect. Thanks to an exclusive and extremely effective blend, SIDERO is able to dissolve stains of rust and, for this reason, it is also recommended for the world nautical. It is essential for the extraordinary cleaning internal rims before the protective treatment coating[COLOR=#2D3748][FONT=Biryani]."

I`m thinking purifica as the same color changing chemical.

Anyhow, i was very impressed it made my car look freshly polished from a distance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gridlink View Post
    I`ve now bought Primus, Purifica, Cronos, and Sidero from there. All arrived in 2-4 days with samples of Revitax in one and Hydra in the other. Fingers crossed when I get the chance to use Primus and Purifica they bring back the hydrophobics of 22PLE HPC that I applied this past July which Carpro Lift and Descale were not able to. I managed forget about the 15% off code again. Maybe I`ll remember next time if/when I order Semper when I run out of Reset and Siramik SC Wash.

Worst case if Labocometica`s 3PH wash doesn`t restore 22PLE HPC I now have Siramik`s Lustrous Plus Graphene Spray to top it with after getting in touch with SiRamik through Facebook. The shipping was terribly expensive from England to the US but that spray looks to be amazing. I also bought their shampoo and tire shine.
    How did you find the products? I haven`t tried Sidero yet.

Post Thanks / Like

How did you find the products? I haven`t tried Sidero yet.
    I`ve used all of them other than Cronos multiple times and they`re all great. The 3PH wash did way more to restore my coating than the Carpro products did. However, how much of that was down to it essentially being a second hit of 3PH, yet the Carpro stuff did next to nothing so it`s hard to say for sure. The Labocosmetica products did smell amazing and I`d like to try Semper at some point but I need to use up the shampoos I have on hand first.

Sidero is hands down the best iron remover I`ve ever used. Diluted 4:1 as prescribed on the bottle creates a thick gel like product that does not dry on panels like every other iron remover I`ve used. It still stinks but maybe not as bad as others. Like all iron removers best not to use in direct sunlight, but the gel-like consistency allows to cling to panels for a long dwell time without drying out in minutes. Depending on the conditions you could let it work for 5-10 minutes without it drying.

Primus is also one of the few pre-wash snow foams that actually has some bite. I could see the dirt being pulled off the panels and running down the driveway. Both it and Purifica are used at a higher dilution than `normal` snow foams, 60:1 so 170ml of product to 830ml of water, so it`s particularly concentrated. It`s very much an periodic use kind of product as one liter bottle will only last 6 washes if making a full liter of solution. Depending on the size of car that might not be necessary. I don`t need something with that much bite for regular washes.

Lustrous Graphene Spray is as good as the Detailing World Forum thread has made it out to be. Super slick, extremely hydrophobic, ceramic-like self cleaning, noticeable gloss increase even on a white car, etc etc. I feel no need to go back to full ceramic coatings on my personal car anymore. I`m debating whether or not to put another coat on before winter to see how it handles it as is with one coat. I might just top it up with Armor Detailing Ceramic Spray Sealant and see what happens. FWIW my primary application towel did harden after use, more so than Cancoat, so there is definitely a high quantity of solids in there. One application used about 1/10 of the bottle so I should get 4-5+ years out of the 250ml bottle.

Post Thanks / Like

I use primus in a 1 gal pump sprayer. I can make ~20 liters at 1:20 for a light-moderate pre-wash.

Get a pump sprayer and save a lot of money.

Foam cannons are overrated IMO. Probably the single most overrated piece of equipment in detailing.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Marolex foam sprayer but I something seems to be wrong with it and it doesn`t create foam anymore. I`ve been meaning to swap the tips to see if that fixes it. For how much it cost I really should figure out what`s wrong with it so it`s actually useful again.

Post Thanks / Like

FYI The new rinseless from Mafra is supposed to arrive late November.

The new Primus 2.0 can be used as a bucket wash too. Great capable APC type cleaner. I think an alkaline bucket wash would be a great decon process.

I`m restocking primus and puifica. With Veritas, sidero, maniac line wheel and tyre and rinseless, which all will be my first time using. I should be good for a few years including my gallon of 3D`s orange degreaser, high hopes for this one.

I love my cleaning chemicals! And the Labocosmetica bottles(new) in particular look fantastic!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information