Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Labocosmetica

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Labocosmetica

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Yeah I know the make them but foams drastically very. Good foams can be VERY expensive. Sh!tty foams can be very cheap.

Why there are $200 and $4000 mattresses.

Open cell/closed sell.

Varying densities.

Different ILD

Different base materials.

Personally for me I feel the BRS is better than The UBS. I don’t know if I would need softer than BRS.

[mention]The Guz [/mention] have you tried the Lake Country Blue for rinseless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have not used it. I find the UBS to be much better than the BRS. THE UBS also does not need to soak in the solution for a long period of time to soften it up. The gold sponge is the same as the UBS with not needing to be soaking to soften it up. MY BRS does not need this as it is a decade old and has soften over the years. The ergonomics of the UBS are also better.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

This looks like a great video guys. A tour of a detailing shop in korea. I just start watching it. Surprised he never seen carpro in korean before...

Visiting a local Detailing shop in Busan Korea Sit down, take a minute. It`s a long video only because there is so much to show | By Reggy
    Likes 981 Cayman S liked this post
    Thanks CleanIt thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Labocosmetica

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Have not used it. I find the UBS to be much better than the BRS. THE UBS also does not need to soak in the solution for a long period of time to soften it up. The gold sponge is the same as the UBS with not needing to be soaking to soften it up. MY BRS does not need this as it is a decade old and has soften over the years. The ergonomics of the UBS are also better.
    I know at some point (2021?) Optimum changed the BRS material. You should give a new one a try. Out of the package softer than UBS. No need for overnight soak. 30 mins it was ready to go.

Post Thanks / Like

I`d like to try out their window coating and carbon remover but baseline shipping with no other options is $25. That`s insane. Here`s hoping a US based retailer with reasonable shipping starts carrying the products.
    Likes noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have the same thing here with some of the scholl`s stuff. I probably would have bought the S2 Black Kit that comes with 2 ninja spider pads last year but the shipping was just silly. Those ninja pads look cool!

Post Thanks / Like

So it looks like labocosmetica has another gem in the prep spray prior to a coating/sealant. From what i used anyhow. Eraser and gyeon prep are RTU.

It`s called veritas and for removing polish residue the suggested dilution ratio is 1:3-1:5. It`s not IPA based either.

I`m a big fan of concentrates. And it seems much stronger than something like gyeon prep.
    Likes dgage liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    I just remembered the mother`s CMX 3-in-1 polish and coat. Has anyone used it?
    I was going to suggest this. I use this and it works great for me. I used it under the Infinity Wax Synergy Lite as a tough test, going out into pouring rain within 30 minutes or so and the coating worked great and was working very well 8 months later with very little reduction in performance.

I will say that Labocosmetica are an incredible brand though. Highly innovative and high quality. Pioneers of the 3pH wash system and Purifica, the best acidic car shampoo amongst other things.
    Good old ADHD.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roscopervis View Post
    I was going to suggest this. I use this and it works great for me. I used it under the Infinity Wax Synergy Lite as a tough test, going out into pouring rain within 30 minutes or so and the coating worked great and was working very well 8 months later with very little reduction in performance.

I will say that Labocosmetica are an incredible brand though. Highly innovative and high quality. Pioneers of the 3pH wash system and Purifica, the best acidic car shampoo amongst other things.
    Yeah i`m a big fan of labo. I should go to my local hardware store and see if they have the mothers. I looked for it a few times online basically due to you and sheepstars recommendations.

Off topic but i think the new DW layout will be the end of the forum. It`s junk.

Between the 3 remaining forums - regular users - we should all start promoting the forums to the young gen. For me that would be facebook. There is such nonsense there but some people are sincerely looking for solid advice...Your somewhat more accountable on a forum as well so people can weed out the trolls fairly easy.

Slowly steps away from the soapbox....

I`ve enjoyed forums since the early 2000`s. My first was weight training based and i join many more after that. It`s such a shame...

Post Thanks / Like

Used Omnia 1:10, Hydra 1:4 lastnight on my newest black plastic/vinyl waterproof workboots from Keen. They look fantastic. I will use the same combo on my dash tomorrow.

Labocosmetica even has a concentrated iron remover.

Very nice brand if you like concentrates and the shelf appeal is very good.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like you can now buy direct from Labocosmetica in the US with very reasonable shipping fees. If Carpro`s 3PH wash isn`t up to the task of decontaminating my coating after an Upstate NY winter I`ll give Labocosmetica`s a try (or just Purifica). Hopefully it will and if it does I might still get Semper when I finish of my bottle of Carpro Reset. I`m also running low on Gtechniq I2 Tri-clean I`ll probably give Omnia 2.0 a try too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gridlink View Post
    It looks like you can now buy direct from Labocosmetica in the US with very reasonable shipping fees. If Carpro`s 3PH wash isn`t up to the task of decontaminating my coating after an Upstate NY winter I`ll give Labocosmetica`s a try (or just Purifica). Hopefully it will and if it does I might still get Semper when I finish of my bottle of Carpro Reset. I`m also running low on Gtechniq I2 Tri-clean I`ll probably give Omnia 2.0 a try too.
    Just not sure of that site. When you go to Labocosmetica website and go to purchase in US it redirects you to clean and shiny in the UK.

Funny they would no link to us supplier…

Post Thanks / Like

Forum rules says I can`t link the Labocosmetica site I was looking at but when I went to my cart to check shipping it knew what state I was in and was only $7.50 shipping for a 1L bottle of Purifica. It went up from there the more I added. Sill better than the baseline $25 of the site mentioned last Fall.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gridlink View Post
    Forum rules says I can`t link the Labocosmetica site I was looking at but when I went to my cart to check shipping it knew what state I was in and was only $7.50 shipping for a 1L bottle of Purifica. It went up from there the more I added. Sill better than the baseline $25 of the site mentioned last Fall.
    I found that site but it’s not linked to Labo’s home site. If it were a auth distributor I would think it would link when you choose USA but instead it goes to clean and shiny in UK

Post Thanks / Like

For those interested. Eddie Colon on youtube recently done a video on labocosmetica.

Post Thanks / Like

Labocosmetica

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    For those interested. Eddie Colon on youtube recently done a video on labocosmetica.
    Looks like he got it from the site Gridlonk got it from which is nice to know.

Likes noorth liked this post

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information