Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Labocosmetica

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Labocosmetica

I’m glad someone stateside enjoys the SiRamik Graphene Lustrous Plus. It’s incredible, for a ‘sealant’, and has lasted more than a year on my car, kept outside all day every day. I haven’t been kind to it with the chemicals.

Also, Labocosmetica are the real deal. Fantastic products, and the 3pH Wash system remains a fundamental way to maintain coatings. Purifica doesn’t colour change.

I’m not sure if you can get Garage Therapy products in the US. They do ‘Zero Decon’ Shampoo which is an alkaline shampoo which will do exactly what you want in terms of a decon shampoo. It is brilliant for that, plus tyre cleaning and a host of other things too.

Feynlab’s Pure Rinseless, used as a regular shampoo does something similar though and is obviously much better as a safe polish wipe off aid.
    Good old ADHD.
    Likes noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`m still very happy with Lustrous Plus after 6+ months with zero top ups or toppers. I decided to not apply another layer before winter to see how it would do.

I got Labocosmetica`s new glass cleaner in this week. First impressions are good but not great. My windshield was also FILTHY. Covered in a thick film of salt, sand, and awful snowy winter road film. So not the most fair test but it did clean well in one big pass and a few small touch ups on areas I missed. It just took a ton of buffing to remove all the streaks and residue (possibly due to the cold and state of the windshield). I`ll edit this tomorrow morning after my drive in to work to know how well it really worked. The gel-like consistency of the cleaner was nice in that it didn`t run down my windshield and allowed for a very long working time.

I`ll need to try it on a less filthy windshield to get an idea how it performs in more `normal` conditions.

Edit: Streak free! I also forgot to mention the smell. It`s chemically. Similar to how Purifica smells.

Post Thanks / Like

Too bad i can`t get my hands on Lustrous. I`m done with coatings personally.

FYI Idrosave looks to be put off until january i read. I have no idea lol I bought a gallon of DIY rinseless on black friday. Great deal. Its a great rinseless better than absolute IME.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Too bad i can`t get my hands on Lustrous. I`m done with coatings personally.

FYI Idrosave looks to be put off until january i read. I have no idea lol I bought a gallon of DIY rinseless on black friday. Great deal. Its a great rinseless better than absolute IME.
    I got it from High definition detail. $35 flat rate At $44 dollars still cheaper than PA products.

Added some other things to make worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

FYI Labocosmetica is working on a rinseless wash system using different PH levels much like purifica, semper and primus.

It sounds VERY interesting. If they have rinseless washes with high and/or low ph values would be very unique. But I`m not really sure what they are up to.

I was very impressed with purifica - yesterday - cut 1:20 in a pump sprayer on a very dirty car full of salt and dirt after a 800km trip - i sprayed it on my car and let it sit for close to 10min and rinsed off. It even foams a little in a pump sprayer at that dilutions. It stuck to the dirt very well.

The "lastest" on idrosave in late Feb.
    Likes Gridlink liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve been using the glass cleaner Nitido a lot more and found it works best with twisted loop style towels like Rag Company FTW. My usual blue huck towels just don`t work that well with it for some reason. With the right towels it`s very very good.

Post Thanks / Like

The Paul Dalton Effect.

He did it with Swiss Wax (Vax)

Polish Angel

and now Labocosmetica

he is a phenomenal detailer and an even better marketer !

Post Thanks / Like

He`s still around?

Post Thanks / Like

Never heard of him lol I bought my first labo product well over 2 years ago. I was so impressed with all the concentrates. I think they are in a class of there own IMHO in that context.

I really can`t wait for the 3 pH rinseless system - but i have too lol. I don`t buy much anymore unless i need it.

It will be my first detailing purchase in close to a year when it comes out besides a few sweet black Friday deals.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got an email from the US store that Idrosave is in stock. I ordered a 1L bottle to give it a try.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I might give the 250ml a whirl--anything else worth a try while I`m ordering?

Post Thanks / Like

Everything I`ve tried from them, Primus, Purifica, Sidero, Chronos, and Nitido, have all been very good. I bought their glass sealant, Aquavelox, but haven`t used it yet.

Post Thanks / Like

I looked at the rest of the stuff, and I already have so many products I passed and just went with the Idrosave--hopefully it lives up to the hype. Of course if it does, then I`ll never use up all my other rinselesses.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I missed earlier in the thread the mentions of the 3pH rinseless system, which is apparently what delayed the release of Idrosave (the neutral part of the system), because they don`t have the "Preludio" worked out yet. As Noorth said, a 3pH rinseless system is super interesting.

Maybe I`m just trying to escape the rest of my life, but I have become fascinated with Labo in the past week, maybe because Reggy seems to be the Most Interesting Man in the World after the Dos Equis guy and Accumulator. Is the original 3pH system (Primus, Purifica) going to remove my LSP if it`s not a coating?

PS I also have to ask, what is the "Maniac Line"?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    I guess I missed earlier in the thread the mentions of the 3pH rinseless system, which is apparently what delayed the release of Idrosave (the neutral part of the system), because they don`t have the "Preludio" worked out yet. As Noorth said, a 3pH rinseless system is super interesting.

Maybe I`m just trying to escape the rest of my life, but I have become fascinated with Labo in the past week, maybe because Reggy seems to be the Most Interesting Man in the World after the Dos Equis guy and Accumulator. Is the original 3pH system (Primus, Purifica) going to remove my LSP if it`s not a coating?

PS I also have to ask, what is the "Maniac Line"?
    The maniac line is still made by mafra but its more marketed to DIY instead of professionals. Most of the products are RTU. I really don`t like the branding frankly. I was going to buy the wheel and tire cleaner from the manic line but i find a strong APC just fine to clean tires - i`m using 3D`s citrus 88 its cheap but it works fine, if you mix it 50/50 you can start to smell/taste that harsh APC smell after you spray some of the product from the spray bottle - its relatively strong, not the easier to rinse off the panels for a light pre-treat at 5%/vol. They get dirty real quick here anyhow no matter what you do - wheels.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information