Post Thanks / Like

Anyone try Ethos Clarity glass cleaner/protect??

I have never been big on glass, I would give a good clean after winter was over inside/outside, and have always used RainX on the outside for years. I never had any issues, it`s hard to bash RainX on $/value ratio. And when fresh it really works. Now I have been using Meguiar`s Ceramic Wash & Wax, amd really enjoying it. But I notice it and RainX sort of fighting for dominance... so I figured I would throw a ceramic sealant on and the Megs would play well with that. I then noticed a few brands that have cleaner/protectants, which kind of sparked me. I usually wash my windows as I wash the car, the soap, lol. I figured going over after with a very fast wipe and also laying down some protection at the same time would be something I would be willing to do at the end.
    I was looking at Polish Angel Diver at first, cause well, it`s Polish Angel. I saw a youtube video of a gentleman, who likes his Polish Angel products, throw it head to head against an NV product. The Diver was pretty flat. And that NV glass product doesn`t appear up here...So I looked some more and noticed Ethos has Clarity. Decent price if it works good.
    Anyone try it and are happy with it? As in repelling water.
    Or any other suggestions from anyone?

Thank you folks, the detailing world is HUGE, and between you all I`m pretty sure they have mostly beem tried.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone try Ethos Clarity glass cleaner/protect??

carziila carries Nv.

I picked up G1 from gtechniq personally. It`s still in the box because i`m waiting for it to warm up a little more here in Newfoundland. It`s one of the higher rated windshield coatings and its cheap. Nv glass is about double the price...
    Likes Silly Rabbit liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Carzilla is my go-to for products. I didn`t see the NV glass cleaner/protectant in the NV offerings there. Thats when I found the Ethos. Figured it may be similar???

I was, and still am, thinking a good coating. But the cleaner/protectant route also has me thinking because it will sway me to give a clean on the glass after I`ve washed the car,
    Likes noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    Carzilla is my go-to for products. I didn`t see the NV glass cleaner/protectant in the NV offerings there. Thats when I found the Ethos. Figured it may be similar???

I was, and still am, thinking a good coating. But the cleaner/protectant route also has me thinking because it will sway me to give a clean on the glass after I`ve washed the car,
    A cleaner and protectant in one for glass? Not something I`ve seen i don`t believe. Glass gets very dirty. I have a glass polish to use in a few days..labocosmetica vitereo actually. I was impressed with their acidic shampoo too called purifica, it done a great job cleaning up my car after 5 or 6 mths. I used a heavy dilution of 150ml to 10000ml.

You can get labocosmetica in canada. The acidic cleaner/shampoo, alkaline and interior cleaner are all concentrates. Nice stuff if you like perfumes - the smell. Works well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    A cleaner and protectant in one for glass? Not something I`ve seen i don`t believe..
    Griots Ceramic Glass Cleaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I have found a couple clean/protect brands, I am sure there`s more, I would like to know more actually
    Polish Angel has Diver, Griots as mentioned above, Ethos, NV, Pinnacle Black Label, Optimum. I`m sure there has to be more.
    For cleaner, I have a few, Megs spray and foam, a few gallons of Sonax... I also use this for claying with their clay disc.
    And soap... well I have TOO much soap. Like way too much. Guess buying soaps kinda snuck up on me cause I have enough soaps to wash a full Walmart parking lot... a few times
    Likes dgage, 981 Cayman S liked this post

Thread Information