Post Thanks / Like

Feynlab Touchless

FEYNLAB® TOUCHLESS | FEYNLAB

This looks interesting. Not much information on it though.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feynlab Touchless

Description seems similar to other spray and rinse sealants like CarPro HydrO2, Gyeon WetCoat, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIt View Post
    FEYNLABFeynlab Touchless TOUCHLESS | FEYNLAB

This looks interesting. Not much information on it though.
    Bilt Hamber has a product called Touchless also. Check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes CleanIt liked this post
    Thanks CleanIt thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Look cool’s fenylab product are just different. I am on my 3rd bottle of rinseless love it. I would expect it to be good just because I was so blown away by there rinseless wash. Most rinseless are like quick detailers with polymer or gloss additives that function as quick detailers do. F-lab is more like all purpose cleaner that leaves no residue Hey Feynlab how about some sales once in awhile if you reading this!!

If they put there own unique touch on spray on rinse off product I would think it should be good. They are about 5 years to late…
    Likes CleanIt liked this post

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

I`d have thought it would come in an aerosol can.

Post Thanks / Like

This has been out for a while, longer than the same named product from Bilt Hamber.
    Good old ADHD.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roscopervis View Post
    This has been out for a while, longer than the same named product from Bilt Hamber.
    The BH stuff looks very weak. Wasn`t impressed at all from what I could find.

Post Thanks / Like

Bilt Hamber’s spray on sealant is called Touch On and their sugar based snow foam is called Touch Less. It works pretty well and is synergistic with the process. It works best when the sachet is diluted into a pressure sprayer, sprayed on and pressure washed off as the advertised way of using it dispersed in a wash bucket does seem to leave weak protection. The spray on method is much more effective.

The Feynlab product promotes sheeting so no doubt wouldn’t do well in Scott HD’s tests!
    Good old ADHD.
    Likes CleanIt, Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Why all the expensive stuff? Ive had good luck with TW Seal And Shine, TW spray wax, Duragloss Aqua wax and Fast Clean and shine, Eagle One Wipe and Shine and for a little more money Groits Ceramic 3 in One spray wax. Some of this long lasting stuff needs something to apply to keep up the gloss every couple months.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

$92 for a liter of concentrate? Yikes. Yes it makes 15 liters but it`s still a big apple to bite into.

I wonder how well it works on top of a beading type coating as it claims it`s a sheeting product. Does it play nice with other brands coatings or only with theirs? Wondering out loud, does anyone have experience with Feynlab coatings, either consumer or professionally installed ?

Post Thanks / Like

Why yes, I do. I have my car coated in Feynlab Ceramic (v1) and a layer of Ceramic Lite on top. The Ceramic Lite lasted about 18 months and lots of testing abuse, the Ceramic is still there, but I have put another Lite Ceramic on top now.

I also moonlight at a Detailer Shop where they are a Feynlab installer. As such, I`ve seen them all be installed and seen them all come back for repeat maintenance. The coatings aren`t quite the same as others (though I suspect that Gyeon Pure Evo now uses a similar blend) - nothing else is as forgiving in the application, at least up to the self healing products. You can apply them to the whole car, then come back around then wipe off easy, with no fear. Plus they offer the `candiest` look too I think, most like the old Zaino look. The self healing coatings are a lot harder to use, and I`ve never applied one of those, but I`ve seen them be applied and it`s much more difficult, though they also provide a levelling product to help. The performance from these is top notch.

Their supporting products mostly tend to be very good as well, though sometime the instructions aren`t great. The performance is usually excellent, usually geared for maximum - durability or cleaning or ease of use, which makes me think that their chemistry is well resolved. Feynlab`s support is also very good too.
    Good old ADHD.
    Likes CleanIt, dgage, Britsdaddy liked this post

Thread Information