Post Thanks / Like

Optimum Power Clean foam

I have a gallon of Power Clean. Was going to try some BH Touchless, which from what I`ve seen/read, the best pre-wash you can buy. Stuff actually works as most of the pre-foam/wash products don`t do anything.

I came across this video of Power Clean in a foam gun and was impressed with its cleaning ability.

OPTIMUM POWER CLEAN قوة منتج - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Optimum Power Clean foam

Power Clean (OPC) is good stuff, it`s just when they said that the concentrated product can etch glass is when I kind of lost my enthusiasm for it, thinking about using it at 3:1 dilution and getting some overspray that you didn`t notice on glass just seems like something I`d rather not worry about. Still, it`s the best (non-solvent) thing I`ve ever used for cleaning off motor oil, even synthetic (I one time had an oil filter in the garbage leak all over the inside of the can when they dumped it, and OPC got it so clean you would never know it happened).
    Likes CleanIt, tom p. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I started using OPC as my general purpose APC to replace Meguiars D101 or whatever (green stuff?).

Big fan, seems to be pretty powerful

Post Thanks / Like

Stuffs not too caked on. You can see in his second pass he pressure washes over on a part that has no OPC dwelling on it and it comes off pretty easy.

Then if you keep watching he is careful not to over lap also. Just some more Yvan hijinks….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dislikes Ollever disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Stuffs not too caked on. You can see in his second pass he pressure washes over on a part that has no OPC dwelling on it and it comes off pretty easy.

Then if you keep watching he is careful not to over lap also. Just some more Yvan hijinks….

Hmm to me it looked like the area that had no Power Clean didn`t come off at all. Skip to 2:40. Stuff looks baked on to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIt View Post
    Hmm to me it looked like the area that had no Power Clean didn`t come off at all. Skip to 2:40. Stuff looks baked on to me.
    Not gonna lie stopped right before then. Does look like a beast. I hope Klasse does a 50/50.

not sure if it would economical though. at 3:1 that would 33oz to 100oz were as BH products would be 4oz to 100oz.

He was using in an air foamer. Neat product. Which I had an air compressor. Most will try to use 3:1 and not get same results out of a foam cannon. 3/1 in reservoir is not same as 3/1 on paint as it gets diluted a lot with water. That air foamer foams product straight.

A pump foamer would be most comparable. Have you tried yet? Thoughts?

Likes CleanIt liked this post
    Thanks CleanIt thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Not gonna lie stopped right before then. Does look like a beast. I hope Klasse does a 50/50.

not sure if it would economical though. at 3:1 that would 33oz to 100oz were as BH products would be 4oz to 100oz.

He was using in an air foamer. Neat product. Which I had an air compressor. Most will try to use 3:1 and not get same results out of a foam cannon. 3/1 in reservoir is not same as 3/1 on paint as it gets diluted a lot with water. That air foamer foams product straight.

A pump foamer would be most comparable. Have you tried yet? Thoughts?

Oh that`s a good point I didn`t think of that. I haven`t tried a pump foamer. I agree I think the BH is more economical based on those numbers good point.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Thread Information