Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which squeegee station would you buy?

@Silly Rabbit I like your method of hose and window cleaner, thnx

@Oneheadlite Thnx for the info on pro recommending Ettore, I am going to take a look at them, I am thinking of getting the one piece unit scrubber on side squeeze on the other, I have an extension pole about 3` long and it is a must for me, I too don`t like ladders plus I find it quicker to move along without one.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which squeegee station would you buy?

I got the Back Flip from Lowes - I actually like the 2 piece nature of it; I use the squeegee when doing the insides of the windows as well, so it`s nice to have a little more freedom to work.

I`ll have to look when I get home - I can`t remember if the Ettore can use a standard thread like your average broomstick/paint pole/etc, or if it`s just their proprietary pole. Pretty sure the Unger was proprietary only. I swear every genre wants accessory lock in...

The 15`ish Ettore extension pole I got does use their click lock connection, so far it`s been working really well.

Like Silly Rabbit, a lot of the times when I`m doing the outside windows is after pressure washing the siding, so they`re starting off slightly wet anyway. I then spray down the scrub head with glass cleaner, go over the glass, and chase with the squeegee. The windows I can reach easily I spray down with glass cleaner, scrub, squeegee.

Still mastering the zen swish`n swipe squeegee method you see the pros do (they make it look so easy!), but regardless the final product has been good enough the Mrs hasn`t mentioned calling the glass service we used to use before I started doing it. Plus I usually go a little more OCD on cleaning the channels and slides than they would.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information