Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Polish Angel High Gloss

How is this stuff over a ceramic coating ? Essentiallly- will it provide more gloss and shine then my already glossy cquartz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polish Angel High Gloss

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    How is this stuff over a ceramic coating ? Essentiallly- will it provide more gloss and shine then my already glossy cquartz?

I’ve read from most post that it does and when I had CqUk3 on my last car I would see a difference with PA Cosmic.

It may have been a placebo effect to a cleaned car but I’ll be buying a bottle of Hogh Gloss as soon as my Cosmics used up.

Post Thanks / Like

I also see that tac systems shinee wax is apparently a great gloss booster. I might give that a go instead

Post Thanks / Like

Polish Angel High Gloss is a great high quality product and yes you will notice a difference in gloss and shine. Apply and let it cure overnight. The next day it will look even better. Just remember a little goes a long way.

I use Polish Angel High Gloss or the Polish Angel Cosmic Spritz depending on what kind of look Im after.

To save some money go to Polish Angel website: POLISHANGEL(R) USA
    and get on there mailing list. They will email you discount codes to apply at checkout.
    Likes Striker liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fskof View Post
    Polish Angel High Gloss is a great high quality product and yes you will notice a difference in gloss and shine. Apply and let it cure overnight. The next day it will look even better. Just remember a little goes a long way.

I use Polish Angel High Gloss or the Polish Angel Cosmic Spritz depending on what kind of look Im after.

To save some money go to Polish Angel website: POLISHANGEL(R) USA
    and get on there mailing list. They will email you discount codes to apply at checkout.
    Good to know. Have you had any exprience with TAC systems shinee wax ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Good to know. Have you had any exprience with TAC systems shinee wax ?

In the looks department I’ve read good things but most compare to Beadmaker with a nod to BeadMaker.

In the protection and water behavior department neither come close to PA products.

I like PA products due to their high content of Sio2/Tio2.

If wanting to save a few bucks try RapidWaxx or one of there Carnauba Arts products

Post Thanks / Like

I’m just exploring the idea of a new product especially now that it’s winter I have the time to sit back and polish out the paint properly ceramic coat it.

I also use Elixir as a topper over ceramic. But wasn’t sure if these new high gloss specific products would be even better.

Post Thanks / Like

Polish Angel had a special 15% discount code (24h) apply at checkout and free shipping over $100

Its cheaper for me to order the product and have it shipped to me from Germany than from the distributer here in the US...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Yes...PA High Gloss is great. I bought a small bottle to try it, and I loved it. I`m now half-way through the largest bottle.

Post Thanks / Like

I topped my coating with high gloss a few times now. Its a great product. Rappidwaxx is great too. Foolproof products.

If anyone reading this has tried there master polish can you please tell me what you think? Sandro of car craft auto detailing on youtube is a big fan of polish angel`s correction line. Expensive but i don`t do this for a living.

Post Thanks / Like

I have yet to dip a toe into polish Angel. The products seem great and high gloss looks great from pic. I’m too afraid to get into the line and start buying everything. I read above people are re buying the product after they run out. That something usually lsp is a one and done moving on to the next product to try.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    I have yet to dip a toe into polish Angel. The products seem great and high gloss looks great from pic. I’m too afraid to get into the line and start buying everything. I read above people are re buying the product after they run out. That something usually lsp is a one and done moving on to the next product to try.
    Yeah nothing except Kami OC has come close to me. A 500 ML bottle has lasted me 3years. That’s $35 a year. Good enough value for me.

Likes 981 Cayman S liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    It happens...Polish Angel High Gloss

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Yeah nothing except Kami OC has come close to me. A 500 ML bottle has lasted me 3years. That’s $35 a year. Good enough value for me.

Yeah i still have a small bit of high gloss left in the 200ml bottle. Its close to 2 years now. And my 500ml bottle of rapidwaxx is probably still ~75%. This year i`m going to use rapidwaxx has a drying aid, i`m afraid it will go bad. I like polish angel so much i was thinking on using high gloss and rapidwaxx for most of the summer mths and putting cancoat on around the fall. I even thought of buying the master sealant or the famous
    canaubaflockencreme. I`m also thinking about trying gyeon pure haha
    Likes Coatings=crack, 981 Cayman S liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 981 Cayman S View Post
    It happens...Polish Angel High Gloss
    What’s the oldest bottle of LSP you have left and do you feel it’s good. My cosmic still performs well at 3 years.

Likes 981 Cayman S, Rod73 liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information