wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

303 Graphene spray wax review...

This is not going to be a traditional review, lots of those out there. I have a 25 year old car with (gasp) single stage paint. You know, the kind that bleeds color when washed(gasp). So I washed, more like scrubbed the car. Then applied 303 graphene spray wax. On white it goes on like a semi opaque black color. Let it sit and buffed it off. On single stage white it streaked and did not remove evenly. I was left with light black streaks on white paint. I let it sit for 30 minutes and buffed it again with a little bit of waterless wash on a mf. This helped to remove the streaking. So, IMO, this is another overhyped product.

BTW, the 303 Touchless is excellent.
    Likes dwaleke liked this post
    Thanks dwaleke thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 303 Graphene spray wax review...

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    This is not going to be a traditional review, lots of those out there. I have a 25 year old car with (gasp) single stage paint. You know, the kind that bleeds color when washed(gasp). So I washed, more like scrubbed the car. Then applied 303 graphene spray wax. On white it goes on like a semi opaque black color. Let it sit and buffed it off. On single stage white it streaked and did not remove evenly. I was left with light black streaks on white paint. I let it sit for 30 minutes and buffed it again with a little bit of waterless wash on a mf. This helped to remove the streaking. So, IMO, this is another overhyped product.

BTW, the 303 Touchless is excellent.
    After My disappointment with Turtle Wax SnS I just stay away from OTC products. None of them have impress me in reviews here.

Even Griots Ceramic 3-1. The durability and self cleaning are nice but the beading and sheeting could be stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Let`s see here... 25 year old white single stage oxidized paint. A semi opaque black color spray wax applied and it smeared leaving dark residue. Why are you surprised? I have not used this 303 product but hardly consider this a fair appraisal.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    Let`s see here... 25 year old white single stage oxidized paint. A semi opaque black color spray wax applied and it smeared leaving dark residue. Why are you surprised? I have not used this 303 product but hardly consider this a fair appraisal.
    Granted, single stage paint isn`t all that common anymore but the fact is that it applies as an opaque black color on any color, it`s just less noticeable on darker colors. I can`t comment on whether it removes easier on clearcoat or not.
    Likes RTexasF liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    Granted, single stage paint isn`t all that common anymore but the fact is that it applies as an opaque black color on any color, it`s just less noticeable on darker colors. I can`t comment on whether it removes easier on clearcoat or not.
    It did just fine on my Camaro - which is black, and left a very deep gloss that is still noticeable three months later.
    Don M

Proud owner of a 2017
    SUPERCHARGED
    Hyper-Blue Metallic 2LT 6/Manual
    Camaro

Thread Information