Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3D Super Soap vs Megs Hyperwash - has anyone tried both?

Yeah, Accumulator, you are likely correct about that. I know you seek high lubricity and the HyperWash may not check that box.

Post Thanks / Like

You saved me from buying Hyper Wash too then. Thanks. Slickness is paramount to a soap I am to use. I`ll stick with 3D Pink Soap or maybe try CG Mr Pink.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.
    Likes tom p. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    You saved me from buying Hyper Wash too then. Thanks. Slickness is paramount to a soap I am to use. I`ll stick with 3D Pink Soap or maybe try CG Mr Pink.
    I think Hyper Wash has good lubricity....I would not use it if it didn`t

Post Thanks / Like

Alright update here, I’m halfway through the jug of 3D super soap and the scent is really starting to bug me. I’m not usually picky about scent but this one I won’t buy again because of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DetailZeus View Post
    Alright update here, I’m halfway through the jug of 3D super soap and the scent is really starting to bug me. I’m not usually picky about scent but this one I won’t buy again because of it.
    Could you possibly describe how it smells? I can find some stuff insufferable too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Could you possibly describe how it smells? I can find some stuff insufferable too
    Hmm it`s hard to describe, almost like a cherry scent that has spoiled. It`s almost as if they tried to cover up some solvent smell but now it just smells sour.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    To me, it smells like the cheap soap in a Motel 6.

Post Thanks / Like

If the smell of the fragrance bothers anyone, has anyone reached out to 3D about this odor problem, perceived or real? I say "perceived" because what may bother one person may not bother someone else. However, because more than one person has mentioned it, and the fact it will negate buying this 3D Super Soap again is a big issue that the manufacturer needs to be aware of. This can only be made know to them by the end buyer and consumer of this product. It is one thing to complain about here in this forum; but the real complaint needs to be registered with and addressed by the manufacturer. That`s true of any car-care detailing product or piece of related equipment.
    If you do call or contact (email) their Customer Service Department, just be ready with the lot or production number usually stamped/printed on the jug/bottle and where you bought this product from to verify that you are, indeed a real buyer and user. This is very important information in tracking down possible formulation, manufacturing, material supplies, and/or quality control "problems" with a product. The more individual buyers that do this, the more likely something will be done about it.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    If the smell of the fragrance bothers anyone, has anyone reached out to 3D about this odor problem, perceived or real? I say "perceived" because what may bother one person may not bother someone else. However, because more than one person has mentioned it, and the fact it will negate buying this 3D Super Soap again is a big issue that the manufacturer needs to be aware of. This can only be made know to them by the end buyer and consumer of this product. It is one thing to complain about here in this forum; but the real complaint needs to be registered with and addressed by the manufacturer. That`s true of any car-care detailing product or piece of related equipment.
    If you do call or contact (email) their Customer Service Department, just be ready with the lot or production number usually stamped/printed on the jug/bottle and where you bought this product from to verify that you are, indeed a real buyer and user. This is very important information in tracking down possible formulation, manufacturing, material supplies, and/or quality control "problems" with a product. The more individual buyers that do this, the more likely something will be done about it.
    Valid point......the scent is not something that would keep me from buying it.....but I`m not everyone. When you watch 3D`s own videos of this product on YouTube, they never mention the scent.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    To me, it smells like the cheap soap in a Motel 6.
    Personal Preference and all that...but I bet I`d like that better than something that smells like artificial cherry/grape.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information