Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: TW 75TH Birthday ceramic and graphene paste wax.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Who`s "Arron" Rodgers?????????
    Let`s see who is slapping who:
    1) Last year @ US bank Stadium: Packers 43, Viqueens 34 (OK we lost at Lambeau 22-28; SLAP!)
    2) Number of starting quarterbacks in last 15 years: Packers 3 ,Viqueens 7
    3) Number of NFC North Division titles in last 10 years: Packers 6, Viqueens 2
    4) Number of NFL playoff appearances in last 10 years: Packers 8, Viqueens 5
    5) Last Super Bowl appearance: Packers 2011, Viqueens 1977 (Can you say "drought")
    (Side note: The Viqueens WOULD, not should, have gone to the Super Bowl in 2010 IF the New Orleans Saints had not seriously hobbled former-Packer great, then Viqueen QB Brett Farve in the NFC championship game in the infamous Saints "Bounty Hunter" scandal! ONLY time I actually rooted for the Viqueens. NO, I did not don Purple and Yellow; sacrilegious!)
    6) Number of Super Bowl wins: Packers 4, Viqueens 0

The Super Bowl Trophy is called the "Vince Lombardi Trophy", not the "Bud Grant Trophy".

Need I say more?! (OK, hypocrite Captain Obvious for keep this a detailing-centric forum!)
    Roger makes plays that no one else in the league could. They just never gave him the weapons he needed and had bad draft picks. They need to draft a WR’s

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    There was the rubbing compound that felt like sand mixed with spackling paste.
    The `ol tin ya popped open with a screwdriver, revealing the red gruel inside? TW 75TH Birthday ceramic and graphene paste wax.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post
    Dislikes wannafbody disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

TW 75TH Birthday ceramic and graphene paste wax.

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    Roger makes plays that no one else in the league could. They just never gave him the weapons he needed and had bad draft picks. They need to draft a WR’s
    Enter Josh Allen of the Buffalo Bills. You will see next year!

but to keep this detailing related, I’m waiting on a sale that suits me well to purchase the TW 75th paste. Nostalgia or not, I’m excited. Even broke out the TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating and used as a drying aid on the ol’ Acura which hasn’t been washed since late January (gasp). First time I’ve used the product in awhile and I must say that it applied easily but the shine factor was pretty weak. Not up to par with the higher end products but functionally it’s good stuff for the price. Granted it was applied to paint that was not recently polished but it was cleaned with 2X concentrated Reset and I was expecting a little more oomph in the eye-candy department. But having used it before in testing I know it is a pretty good product in other aspects.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post
    3. Which products can I combine the Ceramic + Graphene Paste Wax with?

We recommend the Turtle Wax MAX Power Wash Shampoo and the Hybrid Solutions 1 & Done Polishing Compound for preparation of the surface, then a coat of the Ceramic + Graphene Paste Wax, and lastly, a layer of Hybrid Solutions Flex Wax for maintenance.
    Nice post, so it seems that one should either use this 75th Anniversary Wax OR Max Wax and then maintain the choice with Flex Wax.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    The `ol tin ya popped open with a screwdriver, revealing the red gruel inside? TW 75TH Birthday ceramic and graphene paste wax.
    Sandpaper in a can
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    Adams best receiver in the game. He also had Jordy Nelson and Greg Jennings all great receivers if not hall of famers.

Also Jimmy Graham was best TE in the fame when in Green Bay and also a possible HofF’er

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Adams best receiver in the game. He also had Jordy Nelson and Greg Jennings all great receivers if not hall of famers.

Also Jimmy Graham was best TE in the fame when in Green Bay and also a possible HofF’er

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GB only came away with 1 SB. Look at last year GB drafted a QB. If Rogers was on any other team excluding the Jets I’d think Rogers would have another ring. Roger should get out of GB. A good example of the win now mentally instead of long term planning is Tampa Bay. Oh no I’m starting to sound like Skip Bayless and he’s a clown.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Turtle wax got here today. I definitely admire how Turtle Wax handles new product releases.... where you can buy it shortly after the unveiling. compared to the SEMA style of showing the product then months later it became avab to purchase. Hopefully other companies would do something along those lines.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace;[URL="tel:2182540"
    2182540[/URL]]Turtle wax got here today. I definitely admire how Turtle Wax handles new product releases.... where you can buy it shortly after the unveiling. compared to the SEMA style of showing the product then months later it became avab to purchase. Hopefully other companies would do something along those lines.
    did you pop it open? Any initial impressions?

Post Thanks / Like

I’m gonna use it later today on a vehicle I played around with it on a windshield beads nice. it’s light green colored with hint of grey it is a hard wax going and oily so it spread nice. It also didn’t powder up on wipe off. It has warnings about staining trim. Some of the wax got onto windshield cowl and didn’t stain. I don’t mind the price $35 is manageable if it was higher I probably would have passed on it
    Likes PoisonTheWell liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Used it a few more times I take back the comment about it being oily think that was just because of the paints temp. It’s a nice firm and hard wax if you in 60’s it’s harder to put on IMO i switched to da application. It’s Normal wax warm look and bead good enough. It did a very nice job of filling swirls.
    They snagged me with the curve ball a graphene wax that wasn’t over priced and I bought it. I have a few other ceramic wax it’s Puris brand pulled that out it was around $90 and Einstein ceramic wax $12. The turtle wax was the best out of the 3 I have just slightly. I thought it looked the best. Beading was all the same couldn’t tell difference. The best beading sio2 wax I have seen is fireball
    Likes acuRAS82 liked this post
    Thanks acuRAS82 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    Sandpaper in a can
    Makes it easier to burnish the clear coat thou........

Post Thanks / Like

I think the 75 Anniversary Wax is just a gimmick. I think it`s probably the same EXACT thing as the Graphene Wax, just in a jar. That`s how Marketing works.

On a brighter note, I was very excited to try another Graphene product, after using the 303 Graphene in December. I first used the Wax, and then followed it the next day with the Hybrid Graphene Flex Sealant.

The WAX - applies nicely, just like most waxes. Hazes quickly. It will break your arm off when you have to buff it off. I used 2 Microfiber towels, but I DID NOT dampen it. ( I wanted it to flash correctly)

The FLEX GRAPHENE SEALANT - Applies very easily, buffs off easier than the wax. I did use a damp towel to help me remove it, and a dry microfiber to buff out.

I do like the deep color it provided, and the extra soft paint. It feels like a Carnauba Wax from many years ago. I have yet to test the hydrophobic properties.

I was very much impressed by the 303 Graphene. I loved the ease of application, deep rich color, and water sheeting properties. I also left it on my SUV for 3 months unwashed, and it protected the paint very well. Let`s see how good the TW Graphene is. Based on the Hybrid Solutions Ceramic products, I do hope it lasts awhile, and can take my abuse.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killerzee View Post
    I think the 75 Anniversary Wax is just a gimmick. I think it`s probably the same EXACT thing as the Graphene Wax, just in a jar. That`s how Marketing works.

On a brighter note, I was very excited to try another Graphene product, after using the 303 Graphene in December. I first used the Wax, and then followed it the next day with the Hybrid Graphene Flex Sealant.

The WAX - applies nicely, just like most waxes. Hazes quickly. It will break your arm off when you have to buff it off. I used 2 Microfiber towels, but I DID NOT dampen it. ( I wanted it to flash correctly)

The FLEX GRAPHENE SEALANT - Applies very easily, buffs off easier than the wax. I did use a damp towel to help me remove it, and a dry microfiber to buff out.

I do like the deep color it provided, and the extra soft paint. It feels like a Carnauba Wax from many years ago. I have yet to test the hydrophobic properties.

I was very much impressed by the 303 Graphene. I loved the ease of application, deep rich color, and water sheeting properties. I also left it on my SUV for 3 months unwashed, and it protected the paint very well. Let`s see how good the TW Graphene is. Based on the Hybrid Solutions Ceramic products, I do hope it lasts awhile, and can take my abuse.
    and there both affordable 20$ &35$

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    Enter Josh Allen of the Buffalo Bills. You will see next year!

but to keep this detailing related, I’m waiting on a sale that suits me well to purchase the TW 75th paste. Nostalgia or not, I’m excited. Even broke out the TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating and used as a drying aid on the ol’ Acura which hasn’t been washed since late January (gasp). First time I’ve used the product in awhile and I must say that it applied easily but the shine factor was pretty weak. Not up to par with the higher end products but functionally it’s good stuff for the price. Granted it was applied to paint that was not recently polished but it was cleaned with 2X concentrated Reset and I was expecting a little more oomph in the eye-candy department. But having used it before in testing I know it is a pretty good product in other aspects.
    I like Josh Allen he has so far looked good and it’s does look like it’s a fluke and he wasn’t on anyone’s radar. Hopefully doesn’t pull a Carson Wentz!
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information