Post Thanks / Like

3D SUPER Soap / PRE

CarPro Reset is my go to Shampoo..... I have about 1/2 gallon jug of Griots that I still need to use up but the Griots is crappy and I need to add like 2-3X to the bucket to make it even a decent shampoo.

Fast forward today, I was looking at what`s new online. Have used 3D Pink in the past with the rave reviews. Wasn`t really impressed with it. I do see new products to me at least - their 3D Super Line. Winter is kinda/sorta over for me, so maybe I should not buy Prep Wash. Anyhow.....doing a brief google search on ACC, I don`t see much on these 2 products so I`m starting a new thread.

Anyone familiar with either the 3D Super Soap or Super Pre Soak ?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3D SUPER Soap / PRE

I`m surprised you weren`t impressed with Pink Soap. It`s my go to and always makes tons of suds via foam gun for me
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.
    Likes Caraman liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I know BillD. Accum. says the same . Maybe it`s my H20

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I`m surprised you weren`t impressed with Pink Soap. It`s my go to and always makes tons of suds via foam gun for me
    I like the Pink Soap, I just wish the 3D Super Soap was offered in a smaller size to give it a try.

Post Thanks / Like

I use the nano drums from 3D but the soap is the only one I don’t. I have the super degreaser and the orange degreaser they work fine. Once I run out of car soap I will probably buy the super soap when you buy them you need a pump purchased separately.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the 3D Super Soap and I like it. Couldn`t tell you how it compares to 3D pink but I feel it has as much lubricity as Adam`s blue shampoo on my first few uses. Dilution is 0.5 - 1.0 oz per 5 gallons of water and the pump dispenser I put on the bottle spits out around 0.7 - 0.8 oz per pump. The smell is a little pungent but you have to remember the dilution, it`s better once you get it in the bucket. I will say upon arrival the bottle was a little separated (slightly thicker on the bottom) and it took a little shaking to mix it back together but after that it was fine.

I was eyeing the pre-soak but at the frequency I use a presoak that bottle would last me the rest of my life. It does look like a nice non-caustic pre-soak though. I absolutely don`t understand why they advertise it as "high-pH," it`s a pH of 8 before dilution (which I already consider "neutral" for detailing purposes) and after dilution I bet you it is more "pH neutral" than a lot of shampoos out there.

Also eyeing the Super Wheel Cleaner which looks like a potential competitor to Meg`s Wheel Brighter while possibly being safer with a better dilution ratio. I think overall these 3D "nano-pail" products are sleepers and I hope more people try them.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how Super Soap fares via foam gun. I only use a foam gun to wash with the extreme wash method.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Is 3D pink soap popular around here? Its cheap. I think i will pick up the small bottle.

I really enjoy carpro reset but i don`t get the price.

Post Thanks / Like

Before I sound like a sn0b....i don`t even know what reset runs me. A little goes a looooooong way, cleans extremely well, lubricous for the teeny amt that goes into the bucket. I did say it cleans very well and lubricious. Brownie points right there. I love Reset....I would not mind considering a cheaper soap for when the car is on it`s biweekly cleaning or the garage queen who is just coming out for a weekend day.
    Likes noorth liked this post

Thread Information