Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Xtreme Solutions experiences

Hi Folks!

Anyone used any of the xtreme solutions line? Its reviewed by a number of american youtube channels. I do have their xtreme suds and it works fine, nice smell but its biggest draw is its value!

I have had flawless cut in my cart a few times just never pulled the trigger.

They really do have a lot of compounds/polishes and products overall. Has well has being on the graphene bandwagon.

Just curious what you folks think....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Xtreme Solutions experiences

Haven`t used any of their products. I do have their graphene coating which is the same as the Jade Graphene Pro in just a different bottle. Just like the other consumer available graphene coatings that are coming out of B&B.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Likes noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Curious about Polyseal & Topper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Keep the Blues Alive! BadgerRivFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the two polishes with acrylics - LVR 403 and LVR 404 - as well as Jersey Devil, Topper, and Poly Seal.

Just finished detailing my ‘64 Riviera show car. I used the Helios LVR 404 to polish with and let the acrylic cure for 48 hours before adding my LSP. It was super easy to work with and smells nice. Hard to say if it really enhanced the gloss vs. a pure polish, but it was pleasant to use. Can’t really comment on the correction ability as this car was already swirl, mar, and scratch free. I did notice that the acrylic hardened after letting it cure. All in all I would recommend it as the wipe off was very easy and the results were good. Interested to try the 403 on a black car next.

I’ve been using Jersey Devil as a drying aid during rinseless washes on our ceramic coated daily drivers. It has good lubrication and leaves a nice gloss. Also worked well for cleaning wheel faces. It would be better if sold as a concentrate versus RTU, but maybe that’ll happen in the future. I would recommend this product if you’re interested in an SiO2 waterless wash.

I’ve only used Topper once, on my show car that has wax as the LSP. It was grabby during application which I didn’t expect. The paint did feel slick the following day however. I’m sure this product would be better for a car with a sealant or ceramic coating as the protection. I wasn’t “wowed“ by this product as the be all end all for gloss. YMMV of course.

I have not tried Poly Seal yet so can’t comment on that one.

If you’re interested in playing with a new product line Xtreme Solutions is worth a try.
    Al S.

​"Blues done made me wild... got deep down in my soul"
    - Buddy Guy
    Likes noorth, rand0m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a can of wax from them 2 years ago it’s a blue ceramic wax it has puris on label it ok

Post Thanks / Like

I find their products to be very very good. Their polish glaze 404 and 403 are extremely glossy and easy to use. I also use poly seal as a drying aid which is excellent.
    Topper is fantastic as is jersey devil. Just used the graphene spray yesterday. Right now my 2 favorite brands of products are IGL and Xtreme solutions.
    I just bought IGL ecoshine wax at the last sale. This weekend I put a layer of ecoshine wax and topped it with Xtreme sol. Graphene spray car is very glossy and slick.
    Likes noorth, BadgerRivFan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have been using topper as a drying aid on top of D3fy for awhile now and I am pleased with it. Very slick .

Post Thanks / Like

I have their Xtreme Suds shampoo and LV403 Acrylic glaze. The price point on the shampoo (16.99/gallon) made it worth a try. I was a little underwhelmed by it during the first use....but willing to give it another shot and play with the dilution a little bit. Brian from Apex Detail ranked it as his #2 car soap. Will be using the 403 soon for my trucks spring detail.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    I have their Xtreme Suds shampoo and LV403 Acrylic glaze. The price point on the shampoo (16.99/gallon) made it worth a try. I was a little underwhelmed by it during the first use....but willing to give it another shot and play with the dilution a little bit. Brian from Apex Detail ranked it as his #2 car soap. Will be using the 403 soon for my trucks spring detail.
    Its an ok soap i guess. Its one of those products that i keep trying to convince myself i like. lol Because its cheap. I would rather buy Mr. Pink from chemical guys at the local auto store.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Its an ok soap i guess. Its one of those products that i keep trying to convince myself i like. lol Because its cheap. I would rather buy Mr. Pink from chemical guys at the local auto store.
    I will probably give a lot of it away to friends an family. Even though the unit price is higher, Meguiars HyperWash is better, and has a more economical dilution rate. This one will likely be a `one and done`
    Likes noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Xtreme Solutions experiences

I got a bottle of topper but haven’t had much time to play with it. Initial impressions on top of a coating is that it applies very similar to beadmaker. Slightly slicker and more of a darkening effect. It also feels more lubricating as a drying aid. Will test hydrophobics soon as well as on bare paint. Apex’s review indicates it’s a longer lasting beadmaker. But also costs more.

Isn’t it comparable to the cost of other soaps once you factor in shipping costs?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rand0m View Post

Isn’t it comparable to the cost of other soaps once you factor in shipping costs?

It can be. Xtreme Solutions charged me 10.00 for shipping....if I catch HyperWash on sale an AutoGeek at 25% off...and get 5.95 shipping.....the cost starts to even out. Actually, Autowash.com, which sells to commercial car washes, has it for 25.32 a gallon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rand0m View Post
    I got a bottle of topper but haven’t had much time to play with it. Initial impressions on top of a coating is that it applies very similar to beadmaker. Slightly slicker and more of a darkening effect. It also feels more lubricating as a drying aid. Will test hydrophobics soon as well as on bare paint. Apex’s review indicates it’s a longer lasting beadmaker. But also costs more..

I ordered it from a canadian site that i get 95% of my detailing products. Shipping is not an issue. I`m going back to reset personally, just something about that shampoo

Post Thanks / Like

It can be. Xtreme Solutions charged me 10.00 for shipping....if I catch HyperWash on sale an AutoGeek at 25% off...and get 5.95 shipping.....the cost starts to even out. Actually, Autowash.com, which sells to commercial car washes, has it for 25.32 a gallon
    I was going to order the Topper but got turned off my the $10 shipping charge

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. I can get Hyperwash locally for $28.

I ordered it from a canadian site that i get 95% of my detailing products. Shipping is not an issue. I`m going back to reset personally, just something about that shampoo
    Reset is hard to beat. It’s in my arsenal but I’m running low. One of my favorites but not sure it’s worth 3x the price. Contemplating trying Koch chemie gsf next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information