Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What’s your preferred Spray Bottle & Sprayer?

I’ve been using a standard 32oz bottle with measurement markings along with the acid resistant Tolco sprayers for years with great luck. How about the rest of Autopia?
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What’s your preferred Spray Bottle & Sprayer?

I’ve been using the CarPro Dilution bottles for 6 months or so. Been fine so far but I don’t have enough long-term usage to say how the sprayers will last though no problems so far.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought clear plastic (Chemical Guys branded) 16oz bottles off of Amazon....topped with the grey Tolco sprayers......3 bottles for 12 dollars.

Post Thanks / Like

I still cannot find a good one & I have tried a TON of them
    Spraymaster lasts the longest for me - but never longer than a few months
    I Imagine if I rinsed them out EVERY TIME with fresh water they would last longer- but thats a PITA for me

Post Thanks / Like

Zep bottles from home depot or lowes. They`re literally the only bottles I`ve had that last any amount of time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    I bought clear plastic (Chemical Guys branded) 16oz bottles off of Amazon....topped with the grey Tolco sprayers......3 bottles for 12 dollars.
    Same exact set up. Sprayers from AG bottles from CG’s

I also like the kwazar 2 double actions. The sprayer only double action from AG work well also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Usually just repurpose the 32 oz bottles of poor boys APC+D (I go thru a lot so have plenty of bottles). Just rip the label off and throw on a chemical resistant sprayer bought from autopia. Only maintenance I do is any acid wheel cleaner is flushed out after every use with fresh water then spray out the water before putting it back in the bottle. Rarely have sprayers go bad. Maybe one or two every few months

Post Thanks / Like

Depends on the detailing liquid product. I have "re-purposed" Eagle One A-to-Z Wheel Cleaner nozzles for Megs D140 Acid-based Wheel Brightener.
    For fine mist, I REALLY like the nozzles from Megs Professional Mirror Blaze #34 final Inspection.

If anyone uses Kwazar Mercury Pro bottles and nozzles, I would ask, "are they worth the money?" Just curious...
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Depends on the detailing liquid product. I have "re-purposed" Eagle One A-to-Z Wheel Cleaner nozzles for Megs D140 Acid-based Wheel Brightener.
    For fine mist, I REALLY like the nozzles from Megs Professional Mirror Blaze #34 final Inspection.

If anyone uses Kwazar Mercury Pro bottles and nozzles, I would ask, "are they worth the money?" Just curious...
    Lonnie, I just started changing all my bottles over to Kwazar and Pressol bottles. Are they worth the money? Probably not, but I’m buying them mainly because the bottles appear to be built like tanks. So I’m going to spend the money on good bottles and I’ll replace sprayer heads as needed. I’m looking forward to putting the double action sprayers they both have to the test

Likes Lonnie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really like my Kwazar bottles, too expensive and they`re bulky. The 360 ones are great, spraying upside down isn`t something I use a lot, but it has come in handy. I don`t think they make 360 ones, but if you Google double mist sprayer, there are orange colored ones which I don`t know 100%. But I own a couple and if they`re not relabeled Kwazar`s I sure can`t tell the difference. I also own a few of their Venus pump sprayers and like them too. I especially love my Venus 360 for doing wheels.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    I really like my Kwazar bottles, too expensive and they`re bulky. The 360 ones are great, spraying upside down isn`t something I use a lot, but it has come in handy. I don`t think they make 360 ones, but if you Google double mist sprayer, there are orange colored ones which I don`t know 100%. But I own a couple and if they`re not relabeled Kwazar`s I sure can`t tell the difference. I also own a few of their Venus pump sprayers and like them too. I especially love my Venus 360 for doing wheels.
    I think I am reading your post wrong, but if you are saying they don’t make the 360 ones they do. I know Autopia doesn’t sell them, but Detailed Image does. The bad thing about Detailed Image is they only have the blue bottles....where Autopia sells 4 colors, but the yellow are out of stock right now. (I wanted yellow for my interior bottles)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Astouffer512 View Post
    I think I am reading your post wrong, but if you are saying they don’t make the 360 ones they do. I know Autopia doesn’t sell them, but Detailed Image does. The bad thing about Detailed Image is they only have the blue bottles....where Autopia sells 4 colors, but the yellow are out of stock right now. (I wanted yellow for my interior bottles)

No sorry I reread what I wrote and it sounds weird. I was saying I haven`t seen 360 in the double mist sprayer kwazar clones. As for the colors, I don`t think Kwazar makes the 360`s in any color except blue. I looked and look and looked. I was ready to pay $$$ to import them from Poland even so I could get a few different colors. But all I found was blue. other colors for the basic bottles. Which are still great, but I really like the 360 spraying.

Post Thanks / Like

Megs pre label like the clean look or wide mouth zep/Lowe’s/HD

Post Thanks / Like

Here is what I use. The spry heads are basicly the chemical resistant version of the sprayers PA uses. I have been using them for about 3 years withpout a failure yet, even tho the PA one on that came my high gloss did fail before it was empty.

Post Thanks / Like

I keep all the sprayers from any bottle of Griots stuff that I finish. I flush them out with distilled water and I have small rack for them. Most of my current stock of spray bottles are topped with a Griots sprayer.
    Likes tyusaf, William_Wallace liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information