Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What’s your preferred Spray Bottle & Sprayer?

For large volume sprays, I like Kwasar.
    For spray sealants and SIO2 sprays I like the PET Boston Round bottles from U S Plastics which you can get in a variety of sizes and also choose Amber, Cobalt, or clear. Prices are good but shipping is where they get you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    No sorry I reread what I wrote and it sounds weird. I was saying I haven`t seen 360 in the double mist sprayer kwazar clones. As for the colors, I don`t think Kwazar makes the 360`s in any color except blue. I looked and look and looked. I was ready to pay $$$ to import them from Poland even so I could get a few different colors. But all I found was blue. other colors for the basic bottles. Which are still great, but I really like the 360 spraying.
    When you were considering by them directly from Kwazr did you have problems with getting a shipping rate? I cant seem to get a shipping rate for them to come direct

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Astouffer512 View Post
    When you were considering by them directly from Kwazr did you have problems with getting a shipping rate? I cant seem to get a shipping rate for them to come direct

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    This was ages ago, but I couldn`t get any info at all directly from them. I ordered one and a Marolex 2 liter pump sprayer from Ebay. If I remember right I paid like $90 for the Marolex, shipping was like $60 of that. Moral of the story, it`s not cost effective to buy 1 item and have it shipped from Poland lol.

504-768x850.jpg

Just found this Googling, looks interesting, thought it was smaller but it holds 1.4 liters. $25 but I want to try one, they`re acid ready too. This isn`t useful to me as I don`t use anything acid-based, but that means it should hold up really well to all other chemicals.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    If anyone uses Kwazar Mercury Pro bottles and nozzles, I would ask, "are they worth the money?" Just curious...
    I have several Kwazars. I really like them....when they work! I`ve had about a 25% failure rate with the sprayers and have not found a course for just the replacement spray heads.

Post Thanks / Like

I just saw that IK has a spray bottle, looks similar to the Kwazars, about the same price too. I have 2 of their pump spayers, 1 is good, the other (foaming) stopped working after a few months of light use and I just never contacted them. Seems like everyone loves IK.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    I just saw that IK has a spray bottle, looks similar to the Kwazars, about the same price too. I have 2 of their pump spayers, 1 is good, the other (foaming) stopped working after a few months of light use and I just never contacted them. Seems like everyone loves IK.
    Yeah not gonna get much solved trying to contact them. I won’t buy their sprayers anymore. Switching to marolex. Their sprayers aren’t the double pump heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    I keep all the sprayers from any bottle of Griots stuff that I finish. I flush them out with distilled water and I have small rack for them. Most of my current stock of spray bottles are topped with a Griots sprayer.
    This . Well with the 22oz sprayer. Probably best spray head you can get for free with product. Th 35oz to me is just OK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Standard 32 oz USPLastic with Viton Grey/Acid Resistant Gold or Meg`s Bottle with USPlastic Triggers. Economical and pretty much all you really need. I get wary of paying more than $8 for a spray setup, if used in a high capacity they can fail.

CarPro bottles are a tiny bit stronger that most. Kwazar triggers die and you just have the odd bottle left.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Woob View Post
    Standard 32 oz USPLastic with Viton Grey/Acid Resistant Gold or Meg`s Bottle with USPlastic Triggers. Economical and pretty much all you really need. I get wary of paying more than $8 for a spray setup, if used in a high capacity they can fail.

CarPro bottles are a tiny bit stronger that most. Kwazar triggers die and you just have the odd bottle left.
    10-4 on that i stick with same grey and black and gold. Megs wheel brighter and 303 fabric guard are toughest two products only way I found to prolong is flush the spray with just water but that’s a PIA I just replace them too and gave up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani View Post
    I’ve been using a standard 32oz bottle with measurement markings along with the acid resistant Tolco sprayers for years with great luck. How about the rest of Autopia?
    Does that sprayer work well with acid based cleaner as the name implies? I tried using some spray bottles with Meguairs Wheel Brightener and after a few weeks that sprayer is garbage.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by top189h View Post
    Zep bottles from home depot or lowes. They`re literally the only bottles I`ve had that last any amount of time.
    I`ve been having issues with those mainly with acid based cleaners like "Wheel brightener"

Post Thanks / Like

Good idea

Keep the Blues Alive! BadgerRivFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    This . Well with the 22oz sprayer. Probably best spray head you can get for free with product. Th 35oz to me is just OK
    Agree with Briarpatch and the above regarding Griots 22 oz. bottles and sprayers. For those interested, Griots will sell you their empty bottles (and sprayers) if you contact their customer service department directly.

I did this a few years ago, as these bottles fit perfectly in the Autogeek/Autopia detailing bag which work well for car shows, traveling, etc.

https://www.autogeek.net/autogeek-de...-tool-bag.html
    Al S.

​"Blues done made me wild... got deep down in my soul"
    - Buddy Guy

Post Thanks / Like

I do like the PET bottles that griots uses - actually like them for my shampoos and I like to see them....

For me, in the sprayers, 24oz hope with grey tolco heads. I`m clumsy enough that it drops, heads get broken, I might XYZ and the bottle get`s dented or split, etc...

Off or on topic. In this CV19, I`ve been using a bleach dilution spray back in spring/summer and I don`t know if it`s the chlorine (which is pretty weak in the diluted state), but I swear, I have at least two grey bottles where the (front facing nozzle cap head) has broken off. Never have seen this before and I don`t think it`s coincidental as it has occured on both of my bleach spray bottles.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mobiledynamics View Post
    I don`t think it`s coincidental.
    Its not

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information