Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Bigboi Washr flo

Hi folks, has anyone bought one of these units?

I was looking at the karcher 1700 but with a few MTM upgrades it quickly adds up to the Bigboi washr flo in price.

I think the Bigboi is more powerful..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bigboi Washr flo

I’ll be paying attention to this thread. I have a Bigboi Blower Pro and I like it very much.

Post Thanks / Like

Bigboi Washr flo

My only concern is it looks alot like this from the big A

Gun, handle, hook wheels all look same. It has 4 stars and pretty sure same manufacture.

Now thats not to say they have same quality. Like griots 1st gen polishers. Supposedly made by mac shine but definitely better than quality of max shine polishers.

The psi are different but Big boi claims 2600 true psi and this is rated 3700...... probably a max rating. Couldnt compare gpm because I could only find BB on European and Canadian sites (use liters).

Both have brushless motors and both use TSS which are great options. One thing that is glaring to me is all the top of line talk about their pumps and BB doesn’t mention.....

And lastly before all the China rip off hate I found this on the A before I saw the BB on Esoteric and Some UK sites that get BB products before Esoteric.

Not hating on the brand jusr sharing info that I found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really have no idea coatings about bigboi.

What about the karcher 1700? re-post from detailing world.

Its popular it seems.

What size is the hose fitting for the K1700. I see there`s M22 - 15mm and M22-14mm sizes?

I was going to buy a separate spray gun off amazon the Sooprinse 4000psi gun, a MATCC foamer and a 1.1mm nozzle.

I`ll deal with the hose for now

Post Thanks / Like

Karcher not as popular in states but yea it get’s good reviews from Detailing world. I here the fittings can be difficult but alot of places (MTM, Obsessed Garage) i believe sell fitting kits to make easy.

I’d prefer a brushless motor over a universal but not a deal breaker.

I believe you can get MTM foam cannons and i’ve tried a few Amazon (believe the MATCC too.

If your looking for a thick enveloping/long dwell foam save your money up front and buy the MTM. Make sure you get the 1.1 orifice.

I saw a big difference in foam from it vs others on a electric sub 2.0 gpm pressure washer.

If your ok with a little runnier foam or using soaps that don’t foam crazy (like Bilt Hamber AF) the other foam cannons would be fine.

Likes noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Karcher not as popular in states but yea it get’s good reviews from Detailing world. I here the fittings can be difficult but alot of places (MTM, Obsessed Garage) i believe sell fitting kits to make easy.

I’d prefer a brushless motor over a universal but not a deal breaker.

I believe you can get MTM foam cannons and i’ve tried a few Amazon (believe the MATCC too.

If your looking for a thick enveloping/long dwell foam save your money up front and buy the MTM. Make sure you get the 1.1 orifice.

I saw a big difference in foam from it vs others on a electric sub 2.0 gpm pressure washer.

If your ok with a little runnier foam or using soaps that don’t foam crazy (like Bilt Hamber AF) the other foam cannons would be fine.

I think the K1700 are all M22-14mm fittings. There a few videos on youtube by americans actually. Looks like a neat and powerful little unit, the cube that is.

irozce looks very stout though. Much more powerful. Are there any advantages to the more powerful pressure washer for car detailing? I don`t know much about pressure washers.

Post Thanks / Like

No bought mine before learning about GPM gallons per minute. I think it’s liter per minute across pond.

1700 actual gpm more than enough and from what i’ve learned a true 1100-1300 is good enough psi.

What is more important is the gpm above 1.8 works best with foam cannons. My Ryobi though with 1.3 does well with the MTM.

In short decent psi, high gpm’s

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    No bought mine before learning about GPM gallons per minute. I think it’s liter per minute across pond.

1700 actual gpm more than enough and from what i’ve learned a true 1100-1300 is good enough psi.

What is more important is the gpm above 1.8 works best with foam cannons. My Ryobi though with 1.3 does well with the MTM.

In short decent psi, high gpm’s

Thanks, seems a 1.1mm nozzle is a good idea for the foam cannon has well.

The matt guy is selling k1700`s so i figured the unit itself is solid. But i won`t be buying professional grade fittings and hoses. Maybe get a hose later but it won`t be MTM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Thanks, seems a 1.1mm nozzle is a good idea for the foam cannon has well.

The matt guy is selling k1700`s so i figured the unit itself is solid. But i won`t be buying professional grade fittings and hoses. Maybe get a hose later but it won`t be MTM.
    I went with a flexzilla and it’s been great. ALOT bettee than most oem hoses

Post Thanks / Like

This is the pressure I got and love it . It has 5 piston pump technology vs 3 pumps and with the right 3.5 orfice spray tip it will deliver 1.85 gallons per minute at 1,000 PSI with 40 degree tip.

Here is the one you can get made the same parent company now. https://www.amazon.com/CAT-Pressure-...-garden&sr=1-4

GPM is the name of the game . I upgraded to a 50ft Flexzilla hose with MTM SGM 28 gun and all quality disconnect and still does over current draw its designed motor so it lasts longer. Here is a videos of testing the unit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Va...sZoSNMti8SbwAU

This testing is all based on OG testing standard. I only paid $159.00 for my unit and Matt at OG is working with this company.
    Thanks BudgetPlan1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalDoc View Post
    This is the pressure I got and love it . It has 5 piston pump technology vs 3 pumps and with the right 3.5 orfice spray tip it will deliver 1.85 gallons per minute at 1,000 PSI with 40 degree tip.

Here is the one you can get made the same parent company now. https://www.amazon.com/CAT-Pressure-...-garden&sr=1-4

GPM is the name of the game . I upgraded to a 50ft Flexzilla hose with MTM SGM 28 gun and all quality disconnect and still does over current draw its designed motor so it lasts longer. Here is a videos of testing the unit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Va...sZoSNMti8SbwAU

This testing is all based on OG testing standard. I only paid $159.00 for my unit and Matt at OG is working with this company.
    Seems the CAT or Active is not available. Looks like great machines for sure. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

It is in stock at Amazon United States :https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0856YWWDR...ing=UTF8&psc=1
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good video series. Can`t be much difference in 3.5 and 3.7 though? Most sellers don`t state the orifice size of the tips. I have been looking.

So the main fittings for the active 52 is M22/15? I assume i can get them in homedepot?

Post Thanks / Like

No for me its not in stock but it is on the catpressurewashers site. The active is cheaper though. I`m in no rush to buy i might wait for the active to come back in stock.

Thanks for all the work you put in the series, i will be watching them again.

The hose looks to be decent quality though? albeit short

Post Thanks / Like

3.5 Orifices` I bought on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought all connectors from Amazon and Obsessed garage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information