Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone using Ethos Handcrafted Detailing Products?

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Does some of the MicroDetailer stuff kinda sound like Kisho to you? The wet-towel-removal process of their top level product was the first thing i noticed.

I`m kinda on a `single layer` theme this year.
    Im not sure I think the guy is in Wisconsin I think he come up the stuff himself because kisho only has about 6 products. The guy he must have 30+. I’ve almost bought from him before but then pulled back he has some oddities. Maybe one day I might grab something from him but info is limited. Visual Pro out of Illinois tried some of his stuff and did some tinkering but then move onto crystal Cer pro with gtech.
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    When I read Guz`s trim restorer test thread, I noticed that he was using an Ethos Car Car product, Detox. Reference thread:
    2021 Trim Test

I looked at their web site, found this car-care product company was founded by Scott Cook of Adonis Detail. I had to look at their product SDS info to find an address and phone number.:
    Ethos Handcrafted Car Care
    2332 La Mirada Drive, Ste 400
    Vista CA 92081
    1-800-535-5053, if anyone is interested.

Have any other Autopians used any of their other products and what are your thoughts on their car-care products and company? I ask because there are car-care product companies that seem to slip under the radar and I don`t hear a lot about, but am interested in as a hobbyist looking for "alternative" product lines.
    I`ve used Defy quite a bit......think BeadMaker with a little cleaning power and better durability. I use it for quick wheel cleanups on my wife`s Yukon (chrome wheels) and to boost/maintain the coating (Cquartz Dlux) thats on them. I had some very frank conversations with them (Tim Coats) .....basically told them their prices were way too high for the quantities offered. Their initial offerings did not even come in larger. more economical sizes. They seem to have been listening, as some stuff is available by the gallon.

I topped 303 Graphene with Defy, which bumped up the gloss (a little) and the slickness (a lot). I`ll give Detox a try once my stock of Eraser is gone.

Post Thanks / Like

FYI:
    Not that I am resurrecting my own thread, but I had started a new thread with this very question, then "discovered" (actually forgot about it. Blame it on old age and "part-zhiemers". Like Alzheimer`s, but only "part" of the time) this duplication when I did a search and promptly deleted the new thread.
    SO, the reason for starting it was that competing car care product reseller Detailed Image is now offering this line of products, if anyone is interested.

Edit: in my original post the owner`s name is incorrect: it should be Tim Coats, not Scott Cook.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

IMO the only Adams product I would ever buy again would be the Interior Detailer. I havent used all of their products but I did try their wheel cleaner, and a couple others that were so ho-hum I cant even remember. The wheel cleaner sucked compared to my go-to Meguiars Non-acid wheel and tire.
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    IMO the only Adams product I would ever buy again would be the Interior Detailer. I havent used all of their products but I did try their wheel cleaner, and a couple others that were so ho-hum I cant even remember. The wheel cleaner sucked compared to my go-to Meguiars Non-acid wheel and tire.
    Funny how different folks have different experience. I like their interior QD best as my dash seems to get less dusty compared to Megs and Griots.

What didn’t you like about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information