I had a spare plastic panel that I decided to use for a test involving different coatings and sealants. This panel was formerly an interior panel.

I will be leaving this piece of trim outside 24/7 and occasionally provide updates to see how the products are doing. Will note when each product has faded to the point where it is no longer providing any noticeable appearance.

Products are as follows

1. Pinnacle Black Label Ceramic Trim Restorer
2. CarPro DLUX
3. Cquartz UK 3.0
4. Adams Graphene Ceramic Coating
5. Adams UV Ceramic Paint Coating
6. SPS Graphene
7. Adams Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating
8. Adams UV Ceramic Spray Coating
9. CarPro Perl
10. McKee`s 37 Plastic Trim Restorer
11. Wolfgang Exterior Trim Sealant
12. Solution Finish

Some things to note:

Prep: Cleaned with N914 and prep wiped with Ethos Detox.

The trim coatings will likely perform longer than the trim sealants.

Solution Finish is a trim restorer that offers no protection. Don`t expect it to be hydrophobic like a trim sealant or coating. Which is why it is often topped. Aesthetically this looks the best.

Pinnacle Black Label Ceramic Trim Restorer has a greenish hue to it and it can be seen under certain lighting conditions. This is more noticeable on lighter trim.

Cquartz UK 3.0 looked surprisingly nice. DLUX still looked better in person as it adds more darkening to the trim. But for new trim or trim in good shape, CQUK 3.0 appears to be a good option.

SPS Graphene had the least darkening effect on the true coating side.

Adams often boasts about how rich the spray coatings make the trim look. Well both don`t look as good as the trim sealants. The Adams Graphene Ceramic Coating does a better job as does the UV Paint Ceramic Coating.

CarPro Perl looks good. I suspect it will be the first to go as durability is not its strong point.

McKee`s 37 Plastic Trim Restorer and Wolfgang Exterior Trim Sealant look identical and the products are rather identical in consistency.

Feel free to watch the video on the application of each product.