Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New! TW HS PRO LINE.

You can say this TW is just like this democrat party- absolutely nothing like the old one
    Likes Ollever liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a reason to use the liquid Max Wax ? It seems the Flex gives the same protection plus it`s more versatile.
    Likes PoisonTheWell liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    Is there a reason to use the liquid Max Wax ? It seems the Flex gives the same protection plus it`s more versatile.

I`ve seen two things in reviews: one is that the Max Wax is for people who prefer machine application. The other is that Flex can be used as a topper. But yes, it seems a little redundant especially if durability is the same. I`m wondering if anyone will be doing a long term review by anyone to show the difference. My intention was to do a light correction and then use Max Wax and top with Flex.

I just checked a video where someone asked the same question, the response from TW was: "Correct, and largely comes down to user preference. Both have the same durability and can be used as a base coat as well as for maintenance." So I just bought redundant products. Go me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonTheWell View Post
    I`ve seen two things in reviews: one is that the Max Wax is for people who prefer machine application. The other is that Flex can be used as a topper. But yes, it seems a little redundant especially if durability is the same. I`m wondering if anyone will be doing a long term review by anyone to show the difference. My intention was to do a light correction and then use Max Wax and top with Flex.

I just checked a video where someone asked the same question, the response from TW was: "Correct, and largely comes down to user preference. Both have the same durability and can be used as a base coat as well as for maintenance." So I just bought redundant products. Go me.
    Maybe if you are a pro detailer the liquid makes more sense but it really does seem like the Flex can do everything.
    Likes PoisonTheWell liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information