Thread: Car wash

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Car wash

Lonnie, here are the stats from Amazon on that purchase:

Order Total: $21.24

Shipped on October 19, 2020

Items Ordered Price
    1 of: AENSO ONE – Pure Shampoo - for Ceramic Coatings
    Sold by: Detailer`s Domain (seller profile)

Condition: New
    $19.99

If I try to follow the link this morning to buy more, it just says page cannot be found.
    Likes Lonnie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lonnie, it appears Phil (Detailer`s Domain) has picked up the Aenso product line.

Post Thanks / Like

TAC Mystic Bubble > Reset > Garage Therapy One > Labocosmetica Semper.

All great shampoos with their own USP - Mystic is the best all rounder based on my preferences. Used 6 or 7 others including the blue Adam`s shampoo which sadly I bought in bulk and is massively overrated.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atbalfour View Post

All great shampoos with their own USP - Mystic is the best all rounder based on my preferences. .....
    Hey, this exact soap was reviewed in this forum by kevincwelch in April, 2017 ! See the well-written thread:
    Review: TAC System Mystic Bubble
    Trouble is, there website is STILL under maintenance, making it hard to determine the viability of this company and its USA distributor, which seems to based out of Port Washington, WI on its Facebook account.

Another review by PA DETAILER about underrated and not-well-know Wax Shop`s Cherry Snow Foam soap in this forum:
    The Wax Shop Products Review
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

All great shampoos with their own USP - Mystic is the best all rounder based on my preferences. Used 6 or 7 others including the blue Adam`s shampoo which sadly I bought in bulk and is massively overrated.
    Any idea where you can purchase Garage Therapy One in the U.S.?

Post Thanks / Like

Can`t help there unfortunately. It`s good, smells epic but it`s definitely not quite as foamy or ultra slick as mystic bubble.

Seems to be a little milder than the other ones hence why I always keep it around if I`m using polish angel lsps for example!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Hey, this exact soap was reviewed in this forum by kevincwelch in April, 2017 ! See the well-written thread:
    Review: TAC System Mystic Bubble
    Trouble is, there website is STILL under maintenance, making it hard to determine the viability of this company and its USA distributor, which seems to based out of Port Washington, WI on its Facebook account.

Another review by PA DETAILER about underrated and not-well-know Wax Shop`s Cherry Snow Foam soap in this forum:
    The Wax Shop Products Review
    Thanks hadn`t seen that thread! I would agree with everything written - Mystic is a more cost effective and slicker version of CarPro Reset which is widely thought of as the most complete shampoo for coated cars. Word is starting to get out about it on UK forums - unsurprisingly the reviews are universally positive and it even won a couple of shampoo shootouts which included Reset.

There are many free rinsing shampoos but Mystic and Reset are what I would describe as quickly free rinsing... your typical shampoo takes around 5-10 seconds of water contact to be removed from the surface otherwise they can leave a film which, despite being `pure` shampoos, can masks LSP performance.

Post Thanks / Like

Car wash

Thanks hadn`t seen that thread! I would agree with everything written - Mystic is a more cost effective and slicker version of CarPro Reset which is widely thought of as the most complete shampoo for coated cars. Word is starting to get out about it on UK forums - unsurprisingly the reviews are universally positive and it even won a couple of shampoo shootouts which included Reset.

There are many free rinsing shampoos but Mystic and Reset are what I would describe as quickly free rinsing... your typical shampoo takes around 5-10 seconds of water contact to be removed from the surface otherwise they can leave a film which, despite being `pure` shampoos, can masks LSP performance.
    Yeah no more distributors for Tacs in the US so Mystic is alot more expensive than Reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information