Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone using Garry Dean`s products

I was not sure if I should just add to the "War and Peace"-like tome (IE never-ending) thread about car-care products you don`t hear much about in this forum, so I chose to start this new thread specifically about Garry Dean`s Products
    His Infinite Use Detail Juice One seems to be praised by Autopian All-Star and major contributor Accumulator, but other than that, I do not hear a lot about using his products here in this forum. His pioneering car wash methodology of single-use mitts with multiple mitts, quantity-dependent on size and dirtiness of the vehicle, IS duplicated using similar products.
    I say this because I am always skeptical about any car-car product that claims it can do "everything" and be used inside-and-out on all car surfaces. I would just like to know if there are other Autopians who have experience using this "universal` product for their detailing purposes and if so, what are the results.

I would also like to know if anyone has tried his new Ceramacrylix V3.0 product and if it is worth the purchase price of $160.00.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone using Garry Dean`s products

the other day...I posted a message comparing golf equipment "manly golf balls". .with care care products. you buy a dozen golf balls today and then tomorrow the same manufacture comes out with a new golf ball better then the one I bought the day before....I also mentioned some golfers would pick up old golf balls from the woods and lakes...and the hit them just as far as I hit a new one...use mentioned if anyone tried Garry Deans Ceramacrylix V3.0..costing $160.00...now the question... is this ceramic coating going to make your car look much better than a $80.00 ceramic coating?..
    Likes bobfic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve always look over his products with intentions of trying a few of them until I saw his prices. I know Garry Dean has to make money but he doesn’t need to make it all off one person!

I would still purchase off Garry Dean over Scott from DPC who you either love or disprove of.

Post Thanks / Like

I just broke out a gallon of his car shampoo!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology
    Likes William_Wallace, JustJesus liked this post

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    I’ve always look over his products with intentions of trying a few of them until I saw his prices. I know Garry Dean has to make money but he doesn’t need to make it all off one person!

I would still purchase off Garry Dean over Scott from DPC who you either love or disprove of.

Not saying I love Scott but he seems to kind of state it like it is (from his perspective) and isn`t afraid to ruffle some feathers.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i could rill with Scott till he cane out with his own line. It’s not that his products are bad but he would bash other boutique products as over price and not worth it. Same with expensive towels... good but not worth it.

Then he comes out with stuff thats overprice and not worth it. He charges rag company or close to it prices for his MF towels.

The Marolex sprayers are only thing i’d probably give him money on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Guess everybody here already knows that I`m a fanboy for IUDJ. Not that pricey IMO when you consider the dilution ratios, but I guess I oughta stress that *IMO*. And admittedly I`ve only tried two other RW products (and I`m not interested in trying more, if only because when they bite me it`s been a [Charlie Foxtrot] that I can live without.

BUT, I only use IUDJ for "RW-type jobs", I don`t try to "make it do everything", well...not more than once Eh, I`m not one of those "use [fave RW] for everything!" people anyhow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    I just broke out a gallon of his car shampoo!
    I think he is from Florida area. I know very little about running a chemical company but he is a little to high in price if he came down a little in price I would like to try some of his products. I don’t mind the high shipping costs for these small businesses. I’m willing to eat the higher costs on shipping as long as the product price is reasonable. Maybe he has to charge that to makes profits but if he lowered his price a wee bit I think he would draw more folks who want to try a product or two.

I have eyed his product for along time I am a fan of acrylic products. I think he does have a big sale on Black Friday and a few times a year. I would love to hear about his products.

how was his soap?

Post Thanks / Like

^^^^He is in the Tampa area. I like his soap, works and smells great!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have used Interior Force Field. It sealed up the worn sticky spots on my worn leather steering wheel. I liked it on the seats, dash and doors. He usually has good sales on his birthday and holidays.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    His pioneering car wash methodology of single-use mitts with multiple mitts, quantity-dependent on size and dirtiness of the vehicle, IS duplicated using similar products.
    I have long had a beef with the "Garry Dean Method". As far as I`m concerned, it`s the "Bill D Method". When I brought this up on another forum I was asked to back it up, so I collected Bill`s posts from here back in 2004-2005 (I think Garry was in Jr. High then). It was argued that because Bill was using conventional wash, rather than rinseless, that it didn`t count. Bill has been very modest about it, but Bill was using a bucket full of mitts on his car when the only rinseless out there was QEW (which we only used in the depths of winter), so for me, Bill D is the pioneer of the "multiple media" method.

PS We all thought Bill was crazy back then...and it didn`t help with his "pick them like fruit" Wal-Mart shopping mitt-selection thread

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    Not saying I love Scott but he seems to kind of state it like it is (from his perspective) and isn`t afraid to ruffle some feathers.
    There`s no question that the "tells it like it is", "straight-talk" persona is an effective sales strategy, for Scott and Garry and others, however removed from the actual truth...if there is such a thing anymore. The downside is it usually results in a "you either love him or hate him", no gray area in between.
    Likes Oneheadlite, Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

@Setec very nice giving credit where credit is due.

Post Thanks / Like

I still use multiple mitts to this day although now it`s in conjunction with a foam gun. I use a variation on Accumulator`s extreme wash method with swirl free results.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I still use multiple mitts to this day although now it`s in conjunction with a foam gun. I use a variation on Accumulator`s extreme wash method with swirl free results.
    Nice to know but sadly it is only a matter of time before PAN The Organizer claims he invented it!
    Likes BudgetPlan1, Tc99m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ugh, that guy. He`s like the king of spam!
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information