Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone using Garry Dean`s products

The guys got a lot of products. I actually see he puts his cell phone number out there on the internet where you can text him directly if you had questions or issues using his products. I’m gonna watch his site an once there is a sale I’ll probably grab something to try I have too many versions of waterless/rinseless/normal car washes I’ll have to get something else

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4regt4 View Post
    But I`ll have to mention this: It`s my absolute go-to for windshields. Spray on, wipe dry with a small microfiber towel. Absolutely no streaks. Just perfectly clean glass. And quicker than most other methods.
    I always liked Clearkote Quik Shine for windshields...too bad they are gone...I think...time to start a thread on that...

Post Thanks / Like

I`m always utterly astounded that people can use RW/etc. (let alone QuikShine!) on glass without any issues!

I mix my IUDJ/etc. with distilled water. Using it on glass leaves issues that I have to clean off with a Glass Cleaner.

When I used Quik Shine, if I got any on the glass I had to clean it off.

Every. Single. Time. No matter how well it seemed to go, in some lighting conditions I`d see [artifacts] that weren`t acceptable. I simply don`t get it...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    I`m always utterly astounded that people can use RW/etc. (let alone QuikShine!) on glass without any issues!

I mix my IUDJ/etc. with distilled water. Using it on glass leaves issues that I have to clean off with a Glass Cleaner.

Every. Single. Time. No matter how well it seemed to go, in some lighting conditions I`d see [artifacts] that weren`t acceptable. I simply don`t get it...
    Yeah, you have a point, maybe I`m going senile. I just remember some cool evenings trying to get windshields clean and that QuikShine I was able to buff it dry without leaving that residue you`re talking about. Maybe I`m not remembering things correctly.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had a few windshield that onr could clean alone and had to use glass clean I think lite soiled the RW product worked great

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, if it works for people I`m genuinely glad for them...along with being envious I can imagine plenty of variables that might factor in...including the plain ol` "some people can do things that never work out for me" (and, heh heh, vice-versa ).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post

Hmmm.... I wonder if it`s because I`m using a very diluted IUDJ mix. Like just a couple of teaspoons in a pint of water. And my windshield is waxed, but I suppose most of you here have some sort of coating or wax on the glass also.

Hans.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`m not one to watch detailing videos, but this guy knew how to make it interesting. When he started charging I quit watching. Glad to hear he`s still in business. Would love to watch a recent video to see if he still "has it".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    The guys got a lot of products. I actually see he puts his cell phone number out there on the internet where you can text him directly if you had questions or issues using his products. I’m gonna watch his site an once there is a sale I’ll probably grab something to try I have too many versions of waterless/rinseless/normal car washes I’ll have to get something else
    Give me that number. I`m bored
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I still use it works great for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bad penny View Post
    Give me that number. I`m bored
    It’s in a few of his videos might be on website. Good for Garry Dean I at the moment have to many products but will grab a product from him in future.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4regt4 View Post
    Hmmm.... I wonder if it`s because I`m using a very diluted IUDJ mix. Like just a couple of teaspoons in a pint of water. And my windshield is waxed, but I suppose most of you here have some sort of coating or wax on the glass also.

Hans.
    Eh, I missed that post earlier

Nothing on the glass on, uhm...5/6ths of my vehicles, so that`s not the cause of my trouble with that approach. But yeah, I`m using a stronger mix that you are although I`ve tried it with other dilutions and other RWs.

BUT...hey, I`m just glad it`s working for you. Yeah the more I think about it, the more your weaker dilution might be making a big diff.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m a big fan of IUDJ and its IUDJOne derivative. I also really like Magnum Motorcycle Juice. He`s always answered my texts, even if it`s just a one word answer.

Sorry, just noticed I resurrected a thread from many months ago
    Likes bigltc, Coatings=crack liked this post

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes humidity can play a role in how a product works or doesn`t work as well.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Bill D;2178375]Ugh, that guy. He`s like the king of spam![/QUO

Must be a Hawaiian with high cholesterol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information