Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zymol Atomic Graphene Shield

Quote Originally Posted by atbalfour View Post
    I think there is one in Australia that I saw Car Craft review some time ago (Nv Nova) and was obliterating Kamikaze Miyabi in testing.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Watch "Kamikaze Miyabi Coat vs Nv Nova Evo - Ceramic Coatings!" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/F4sX1xfw33Y
    Likes GearHead_1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Watch "Kamikaze Miyabi Coat vs Nv Nova Evo - Ceramic Coatings!" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/F4sX1xfw33Y
    I just purchased Nv Jet, Lustre and Boost. Obviously I’m not a coating guy but I have high hopes for these spray toppers.

Post Thanks / Like

SO. we have "morphed" this thread from a graphene detailing product from well-known car-care manufacturer Zymol to those products from other manufacturers. I even got in on this in post #16 by spoofing and lampooning (AKA; making fun of) the name of this product.
    I do wish someone would give us Autopians little more info on this product from their purchasing it and applying it to a vehicle and their experience and evaluations and opinion of this product, along with how it compares to other similar products currently on the market that they may have used.

I assume though, that the real intent of this started thread was to inform us Autopians that Zymol has a graphene product. I would just like to see more "discussion" centered around this product and if anyone has an inclination to buy this product and try it out, as stated above.
    GB detailer
    Likes dervdave liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Zymol has always been known for fancy-sounding products and ridiculous pricing.
    2021 Acura RDX, Pearl Red
    2022 Cadillac CT-4V Blackwing, Blaze Orange
    2022 Mazda MX-5, Snowflake White
    Likes wannafbody liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    SO. we have "morphed" this thread from a graphene detailing product from well-known car-care manufacturer Zymol to those products from other manufacturers. I even got in on this in post #16 by spoofing and lampooning (AKA; making fun of) the name of this product.
    I do wish someone would give us Autopians little more info on this product from their purchasing it and applying it to a vehicle and their experience and evaluations and opinion of this product, along with how it compares to other similar products currently on the market that they may have used.

I assume though, that the real intent of this started thread was to inform us Autopians that Zymol has a graphene product. I would just like to see more "discussion" centered around this product and if anyone has an inclination to buy this product and try it out, as stated above.
    Autogeek and Autopia don’t sell and the word Atomic will probably keep me from buying. Intent to discuss, yes but until someone buys and tries bot much to discuss. Why don’t you give it a whirl and let us know your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks acuRAS82 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I thought about pulling the trigger but I’m pretty tapped out on panel space for trying things. Someone needs to get this thing and let us know what’s going on with it... and until that time, this thread is open game.

Post Thanks / Like

Well , I pulled the trigger and bought it when the thread first started. I have not received it yet. I am very interested in graphene, I love IGL F4 and and waiting on IGL to infuse premier with graphene. I also bought Artdeshine`s Crystal wax and their graphene detailer. IMO Graphene has a little more gloss than ceramics. I prefer the spray on ceramic or graphene products.
    Likes acuRAS82, Lonnie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roscopervis View Post
    Scribe a thin coat all over your car with a pencil. Graphene. Probably.
    Some poor bugger in Moldova probably has done multiple coat by now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dogma View Post
    Well , I pulled the trigger and bought it when the thread first started. I have not received it yet. I am very interested in graphene, I love IGL F4 and and waiting on IGL to infuse premier with graphene. I also bought Artdeshine`s Crystal wax and their graphene detailer. IMO Graphene has a little more gloss than ceramics. I prefer the spray on ceramic or graphene products.
    You will become a king among peasants whenst you apply this Zymol.
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

You can buy liquid graphene on amazon and make your own version.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dogma View Post
    Any update on the Atomic yet? Have you received/applied yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Zymol skipped right over sio2 and straight to graphene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    so true this thread has some good replies LMAO at a few of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    Any update on the Atomic yet? Have you received/applied yet?
    supposed to be here this week.

Post Thanks / Like

This is my first post on here, but I did just use this product.

The car is a 2018 red Camaro that had been coated with CQuartz UK by a previous Detailer. I THOUGHT that a simple pass with a white polishing pad and reflect would remove the coating. I did test my theory and with a simple water test it looked like the coating effects were gone. So I proceeded with that method followed by spraying down the car with eraser Looked good after I was done, proceeded to apply the topper, went on well no real flash to speak of.

Next day owner calls and says it doesn’t look right. Went over and the paint didn’t look clear like it had when I was there. Called Zymol to discuss, and the rep told me I MUST use HD Cleanse. HD Cleanse has SIo2 cleaners that remove the coating and scrub the paint down better, and that correct application of Cleanse was the entire bottle on the car. Okydokie let’s try again.

Saturday didn’t go how I wanted, HD cleanse is supposed to be a final polish but it was causing major marring on this soft red GM paint. So I scrubbed down the entire car with cleanse and then again polished it with reflect and a polishing pad back to near perfect. Followed with eraser then reapplied the coating.

The car looks incredible now, the paint has an insane amount of depth now. Ceramic doesn’t offer that warmth like a wax does, it’s just really glossy. I’ll be going to grab pictures today and will be doing his maintenance washes so I’ll report back on water effects.
    Likes atbalfour liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ok just got off the phone with Chuck, CEO of Zymol. I called to complain and didn’t expect to talk with the boss, very informative and gave me some reassurance that I did exactly what I should have with the issues that I had.

The HD Cleanse I was using was the old blend, meaning it had broken down and that probably is what led to my issues with the application. Only time will tell how long it truly lasts, but when a company that’s been around for 40 years in the car protection industry makes a claim like this you should have some reassurance.

Now here’s some pictures, like I said the car had CQuartz prior, and had nowhere near the depth it has now!
    Zymol by John Wilkinson, on Flickr

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information