Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The missing piece?

Leaving aside Mobile guys (for whom it makes perfect sense), why would somebody want Gamma lids for a Rinse bucket? I just use regular lids for all my Wash buckets and they`re more than good enough, but if I had to travel with them I could see how the Gamma lids would be nice and secure.

I gather others here reuse their Shampoo/don`t dump the Shampoo buckets each time. I don`t either since they don`t get contaminated, but I still find it surprising for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Astouffer512 View Post
    Interested in your reasoning for the gallon for just tires...
    -AND-

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack
    Stuff use to clean tires is a harsher chemical. Also the brush i use gets really dirty and don’t want to introduce it to the wheels.
    Same general idea here, and I`m not that fanatical about rinsing my Tire Cleaning Media so I only use one bucket for tires. If I used the Wheels/etc. Rinse Bucket when cleaning tires I`d be dumping/refilling it all the time. And I have shampoo in my Wheels/etc. bucket even though I mostly rely on the mix in my spray bottle; since I use brushes/mitts/sponges/swabs I like to have them soaking in shampoo, while for tires I only use what`s in the spray bottle. And keeping that bottle on the Tire bucket means I`ll never accidentally use it on something else.

Post Thanks / Like

It’s wanting the best kind of a thing, it’s the best lid.

When i first ordered mine from Eve’s husband you had an option of gamma seal lids or bucket seat lids.

They sent me the bucket seats at first and replaced with gamma’s and let me keep the bucket seat lids.

Except when i take a bucket of soap to pay and spray and my rinseless bucket travels alot with me.... I found the bucket seat lids more useful till i got my rolling creeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Coatings=crack- heh heh OK, that just shows how different people can be and why my takes on a lot of this stuff don`t resonate with others all the time

That "traveling with them" makes for perfect sense...the lids I use wouldn`t work for that at all!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Coatings=crack- heh heh OK, that just shows how different people can be and why my takes on a lot of this stuff don`t resonate with others all the time

That "traveling with them" makes for perfect sense...the lids I use wouldn`t work for that at all!
    Yeah the bucket seat lids are nice but if the taka a spill done.

Even if you can get a normal bucket with a lid for 5$ a grit guard will cost you 10. Only 2$ more for the gamma’s then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve never really considered the Bucket Seat Lids, no way I`d trust that setup to be stable enough. But then I hardly *EVER* use my rolling seats anyhow, like..virtually never for some reason. Different strokes...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information