Post Thanks / Like

Ammo Frothe on sale!

Rarely (actually never) have i’ve seen Ammo products on sale. Frothe is buy 2 get one free. If you like waterless or rinseless washes you’ll love this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Mary B liked this post
    Thanks acuRAS82, Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ammo Frothe on sale!

Where’d you see the sale? Email? Website or quick online search, I dont see anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone else tried Reboot? I did and it gave exactly the kind of water behavior I like. Very low sliding angle; water rolls off very easily. The wet car is almost dry after a drive.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    Where’d you see the sale? Email? Website or quick online search, I dont see anything.
    I got an email: not a link so i think its ok. If not mods please remove. I dont see option on website though. Email him he will honor. He’s a stand up dude and I have great customer service experiences from him.

Thanks Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DetailZeus View Post
    Has anyone else tried Reboot? I did and it gave exactly the kind of water behavior I like. Very low sliding angle; water rolls off very easily. The wet car is almost dry after a drive.
    Got a bottle to test out but haven’t tried yet

Post Thanks / Like

In order to make FROTHe an even better experience, I highly suggest foregoing the Ammo Aerator and picking up the Marolex Axel Foamer, they make the user experience much nicer. Better ability to control the foam, more air volume equals longer foaming time in between pump cycles, and the ability to extend the product a bit farther than 1:20, equalling product savings.
    Thanks Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone actually tried buying 3? I`m obsessed with this stuff. When I get to checkout I`m not seeing any discount applied for the third bottle. Perhaps it`s too far gone at this point? Or perhaps the discount is applied post purchase?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
    Has anyone actually tried buying 3? I`m obsessed with this stuff. When I get to checkout I`m not seeing any discount applied for the third bottle. Perhaps it`s too far gone at this point? Or perhaps the discount is applied post purchase?
    I got as far as you got, and then backed off. Partially because of the risk involved that a 3rd wouldn’t be included, and partially because I came to my senses and realized spending $80 on 3 bottles while I have 5 gallons of other RW concentrates might even be too much for someone as crazy as me.
    Likes Chas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    I got as far as you got, and then backed off. Partially because of the risk involved that a 3rd wouldn’t be included, and partially because I came to my senses and realized spending $80 on 3 bottles while I have 5 gallons of other RW concentrates might even be too much for someone as crazy as me.
    I hear ya, I`ve got a gallon of RW also, but what get`s me with Frothe is how clean the cleaning can be, hardly any water on the garage floor, etc. I decided to turn my RW, which is from Adam`s, into a strong waterless wash and pre-treatment spray for heavily soiled areas prior to Frothe.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
    I hear ya, I`ve got a gallon of RW also, but what get`s me with Frothe is how clean the cleaning can be, hardly any water on the garage floor, etc. I decided to turn my RW, which is from Adam`s, into a strong waterless wash and pre-treatment spray for heavily soiled areas prior to Frothe.
    I hear ya, I have no doubt that Ammo may excel more than anything I have and I’m sure I’ll eventually grab some, but just can’t justify it until another year or so at least puts a small dent in my supply, or so I’m hoping.

Thread Information