46E03827-9C57-4C99-A6D7-42623BA15C41.jpeg

Link to Retail Site Removed

First product of it`s kind.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org
    Likes Scrapyard liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adams new cs3

Because this is the only question I had, here`s is what their web site says:

What’s the difference between this and Adam’s Ceramic Waterless? While these are similar, we have tweaked the formulation and repositioned the marketing to expand this amazing technology to a larger market. In our current Ceramic Waterless, we market a similar formulation as a maintenance product as a part of a larger system. The reality is, we’ve been able to tweak and develop a special blend that deserves a standalone product that isn’t just part of a system. This formula was designed to be used on coated & uncoated vehicles and is a modern take on a 3-in-1 detailer with silica-film formers, emulsifying agents, shine agents, lubricating polymers, chelates and more. In short, we’ve smashed the technology of Ceramic Waterless & Ceramic Boost together to bring a truly incredible all-in-one experience.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting, might have to try some. If it’s everything they say it is there wouldn’t be a need to wax anymore. That could drastically reduce my wash and wax time, which means more profit. I like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Sure sounds like it is their version of elixir. Take a little waterless wash and add a little of the SiO2 spray sealant and viola Elixir.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Likes Tc99m, BudgetPlan1, Oneheadlite liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My first thought was it sounds a lot like Ech2O since it`s billed as a waterless wash, but Elixr would be similar as well.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve never used Elixir, I know CarPro doesn`t make any mention of using it as a waterless wash, how well does it work for that? The way Adam`s describes it they word it similar to their regular Waterless Wash. You shouldn`t use it on very dirty cars. In So Cal, with enough towels I use their WW on "Cali dirty" cars. And it works great. We don`t get the same kind of filth a lot of the rest of the country does. If this cleans like their WW but add`s protection I might need to buy some. Although, even after reading the web page on it. I`m not exactly sure how much it differs from Ceramic Waterless. That has around 7% SiO2, I guess they`re saying when you use C.W. you should follow it up with the coating boost or something? I thought since it had SiO2 it was a product most people would use by itself? Wit

Now I gotta go find reviews. I`m going to go post a message on Apex Detailing`s YT channel, Brian seems to test everything we ask him too lol. Up until they got their ceramic line out, I would buy a bottle here and there from them when my interior detailer or waterless wash would be empty. I liked their base products, but they didn`t have anything new and interesting for a looooong time. Now they`re really making me want to spend money.

Post Thanks / Like

Adams has offered a Ceramic Waterless Wash for a long time now. I use it mostly for door jams. I still don`t understand how this will be different than CWW so I ordered a bottle on Amazon ($17) to find out.

Post Thanks / Like

Crazy that Merlin basically created a new detailed product category.

First elixir, now there’s Megs Hybrid ceramic detailer, TW 3-1 ceramic quick detailer and also this.

QD’s have always laid down a little protection.... now beefier and fortified with ceramics!

Can’t wait till they put electrolytes in detailing products......

“Electrolytes.... its what paint craves.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes The Guz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I remember when pan the organizer tried to claim he created elixir instead of Merlin. He tried to hoodwink him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    I`ve never used Elixir, I know CarPro doesn`t make any mention of using it as a waterless wash, how well does it work for that? The way Adam`s describes it they word it similar to their regular Waterless Wash. You shouldn`t use it on very dirty cars. In So Cal, with enough towels I use their WW on "Cali dirty" cars. And it works great. We don`t get the same kind of filth a lot of the rest of the country does. If this cleans like their WW but add`s protection I might need to buy some. Although, even after reading the web page on it. I`m not exactly sure how much it differs from Ceramic Waterless. That has around 7% SiO2, I guess they`re saying when you use C.W. you should follow it up with the coating boost or something? I thought since it had SiO2 it was a product most people would use by itself? Wit

Now I gotta go find reviews. I`m going to go post a message on Apex Detailing`s YT channel, Brian seems to test everything we ask him too lol. Up until they got their ceramic line out, I would buy a bottle here and there from them when my interior detailer or waterless wash would be empty. I liked their base products, but they didn`t have anything new and interesting for a looooong time. Now they`re really making me want to spend money.
    So Ech2o is a waterless wash. Merlin came along and experimented with adding Reload to leave protection behind. This is how Elixir was born and eventually made it to RTU with the exception of adding Hydro2 to the mix. So it is not a ground breaking new idea from Adams by taking their waterless wash and adding their ceramic boost into it. Same concept as Merlin`s Elixir among others.

It does look like a nice product.

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    I remember when pan the organizer tried to claim he created elixir instead of Merlin. He tried to hoodwink him.
    That was something else. I recall reading the posts in his video stating this.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Adams new cs3

I bought the mystery CWW with 10% Sio2. Supposedly now the latest formula is at 10%. Ive been using on my wheels and love it. I did try on my trunk lid as a test. Wasn’t sure if the Sio2 would play nice with Opti seal and it worked fine. Easy on, no streaks and slick. Cant wait to try the CS3.

Edit: just bought a gallon
    Likes nickfire20 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Adams new cs3

Holy cow does this stuff have a ton of lubricity. Going to try on my wheels first.
    Kinda smells like the Mystery stuff too.
    Likes Coatings=crack, quebert, nickfire20 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just used CS3 as a drying aid on my 07 non coated jeep. Took a little more work than say with Beadmaker but came out great.
    Used the new 16x16 MM Chipmunk and RC Ftw To buff away any streaks.

Post Thanks / Like

So, what ARE Autopians calling this detailing product? A Waterless Wash-Maintenance Detailer? WaWa-MaDe? WW-MD?? There`s got to be a name for this category of detailing products. (Hybrid notations make me think of eco-vehicles or agricultural plants, not car-care products. Sorry, not sorry)
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    So, what ARE Autopians calling this detailing product? A Waterless Wash-Maintenance Detailer? WaWa-MaDe? WW-MD?? There`s got to be a name for this category of detailing products. (Hybrid notations make me think of eco-vehicles or agricultural plants, not car-care products. Sorry, not sorry)
    Ceramic WW Adams new cs3
    Likes bofh liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information