Post Thanks / Like

Anyone here have experience with concentrated scents?

I Googled for concentrated spray scents, I see Auto Scents, Nanoskin, Detail King and a few others where I dunno the manufacture because they didn`t have a picture or info. Nanoskin`s the only brand I have experience with. I couldn`t find much of anything review wise for any of them. Except 2 reviews of Nanoskin on Amazon and they were both bad. I want to get 8oz bottles for my good customers so they can spray as they wish and keep their car smelling good. I figured buying 5 of 6 different ones and letting them pick a scent would be a nice extra. I don`t personally like scented cars, but every non detailer I know seems to love their car to smell fruity or like a tropical island or vanilla or something lol. What I`m finding on Google`s available in a bunch of fragrances. I just can`t find anyone who used them to find what brand`s good and what to avoid. The fragrances I`ve used in the past and liked weren`t concentrated, and I`m not about to spend $50+ per gallon. I don`t want something that smells cheap either though.

I`m going to have nice labels with my business logo made for the bottles. And I figured the only safe thing to give to customers to use that they actually might use would be a scent.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone here have experience with concentrated scents?

Don`t bother with this. Back to the drawing board. Eventually you will hit gold.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone here have experience with concentrated scents?

If you looking for new car scent. It is really hard to find I have been burnt a few times ended up with a jasmine/floral scent that is not new car. I find the best smelling scent to be from chemical guys only problem is they don’t last very long. Chemical guys new car is spot on.

Thread Information