Post Thanks / Like

IK sprayer question

I have a IK Multi 1.5 and an IK foam 1.5 I picked up over the BF sales. I have yet to break them out and use them, and I have a question for when I do.

I’ll assume as a personal home detailer I won’t use all the product at one time if I fill them up with 1 full liter.

Do I have to empty the sprayer and do a fill clean after each session or can I leave product in the sprayers and do a full clean when I run out of product in the sprayer?

In the foamer I’ll have brake buster and in the multi I plan on having CarPro MultiX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: IK sprayer question

Quote Originally Posted by Astouffer512 View Post
    I have a IK Multi 1.5 and an IK foam 1.5 I picked up over the BF sales. I have yet to break them out and use them, and I have a question for when I do.

I’ll assume as a personal home detailer I won’t use all the product at one time if I fill them up with 1 full liter.

Do I have to empty the sprayer and do a fill clean after each session or can I leave product in the sprayers and do a full clean when I run out of product in the sprayer?

In the foamer I’ll have brake buster and in the multi I plan on having CarPro MultiX

I believe the instructions say to empty and clean out after each use for foamer. Not sure on sprayer.

I left ammo frothe in mine and sprayer went bad somewhere and wont hold pressure. Had for about 8months. Had second one i used with wheel cleaner but i would empty outcand clean monthly.

Didnt want to mess around with breaking again so just bought Ammo’s foamer for frothe. I would return and try the new ones or another brand if available. Comtainers are smalll and require alot of pumping.

Likes Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

IK sprayer question

I keep power clean or AF wheel cleaner in my foam 9 and 1.5 all the time. I only clean them when i switch products ... if i do. Just keep an eye on the felt puck. The 9 likes to create these little black flakes that clog the nozzle.

Fwiw i installed a schrader in my first gen 9 and both 1.5 foamer/sprayer. Best modification ever ... especially on the 1.5’s. I use a low pressure electric tire pump to fill with air.

Likes Mary B liked this post
    Thanks Diner thanked for this post

Thread Information