Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Has Anyone Tried WoWo`s Care-Care Chemical Products??

Interesting debate... wish I`d seen this thread before taking Budget`s coating one off topic lol!

Still waiting for a Gyeon Cancoat // TAC Moonlight // Crystal Sealant shootout from someone who isn`t scottish

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

I`m guessing that "nano" and "ceramic" are more marketing buzzwords, especially if the product only contains a couple percent. What really matters is how the product performs.
    Likes roscopervis liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atbalfour View Post
    Interesting debate... wish I`d seen this thread before taking Budget`s coating one off topic lol!

Still waiting for a Gyeon Cancoat // TAC Moonlight // Crystal Sealant shootout from someone who isn`t scottish
    Hmmm... that would be a looong test though.

Maybe prior to winter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atbalfour View Post

It would be a great test. And long. I don`t know how it will go either.

Post Thanks / Like

I have used it a few times small sections is a must. I find it easier to use the wet towel for to apply it when the panel is wet and the bit of extra water makes the application easier. It is great sealant I have had it on somewhere in 90 day range and it’s held up very well. I agree this is not a topper
    Likes Tc99m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Had to bump this thread:
    It appears that Detailed Image is having a Clearance Sale on WoWo`s product line. Don`t know why, did not ask. (BritX, just did not sell as expected; your guess is as good as mine)
    Did notice that the "Shop Stopper" product posted by Guz initially in this thread is out-of-stock and not listed.

So here is your change to try some of their products at a discount price, if you feel so inclined.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Had to bump this thread:
    It appears that Detailed Image is having a Clearance Sale on WoWo`s product line. Don`t know why, did not ask. (BritX, just did not sell as expected; your guess is as good as mine)
    Did notice that the "Shop Stopper" product posted by Guz initially in this thread is out-of-stock and not listed.

So here is your change to try some of their products at a discount price, if you feel so inclined.
    "The Rag Co" was the company behind bringing WoWo`s to the states and was their master distributor in the states as well. They announced that due to Covid and other issues it was nearly impossible to get and supply the WoWo`s line of products. So they made the decision to stop. As of now they don`t have a plan to do so in the future even if things open back up. But things change and so could this decision.
    Likes Lonnie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’m going to have to use some show stopper again the next wash. Forgot I still have it.

Even though it doesn’t have protection it sure is a fun product. Just doesn’t do well as a drying aid.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i’ve tried to fi d a supplier in the US because Showstopper is a product i’ve been wanting to try but to no avail.

Can’t justify $40-50 shipped to the US. If anyone finds some showstopper please update thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Yeah i’ve tried to fi d a supplier in the US because Showstopper is a product i’ve been wanting to try but to no avail.

Can’t justify $40-50 shipped to the US. If anyone finds some showstopper please update thread.

I`m from England, I have used Showstopper. I found it to be yet another over rated, overhyped product.

I was so taken with the hype (as you do) I bought two bottles as soon as it became available.

I used it several times, I wasn`t too pleased with the application, seem to require a lot off buffing to to remove product
    even when such little product was used, or more product as I tried to get it to work better for me.

It does not come anywhere near the experience of using Beadmaker, nor do the results.

The remainder of my Showstopper was passed on to my neighbour.

At the time I bought several items from the WoWo range, shampoo and tyre dressing being two of them.
    I wasn`t impressed whatsoever by either of those products.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post
    Thanks Coatings=crack thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am pleased with Crystal Sealant. The looks are nothing to brag about. But the longevity is there. I honestly can say I am 7 months in on my daily driver. Just start seeing the lower panels fail last week. Application is finicky so don`t over apply. IMHO real good durability but no real pop on the looks. Perfect for my 10 year old daily driver.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a bottle that i tried and as Guz mentioned, it was a fun product. In a `functional` sense its pretty pointless and longevity measured in days if not hours but that was kinda the point. One bit of WoWo`s marketing described it as a `One Trick Pony`, good only for short-term Pre-Show gloss without interfering with underlying LSP characteristics.

It was good for a giggle and i sent the bottle off to someone here or on another forum after using it 2 or 3 times, never heard back as to if they liked it or not. Don`t remember it being difficult to apply indoors in normal temps.

:shrug:
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post
    Thanks Coatings=crack thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    I had a bottle that i tried and as Guz mentioned, it was a fun product. In a `functional` sense its pretty pointless and longevity measured in days if not hours but that was kinda the point. One bit of WoWo`s marketing described it as a `One Trick Pony`, good only for short-term Pre-Show gloss without interfering with underlying LSP characteristics.

It was good for a giggle and i sent the bottle off to someone here or on another forum after using it 2 or 3 times, never heard back as to if they liked it or not. Don`t remember it being difficult to apply indoors in normal temps.

:shrug:
    Yeah my thinking was a pre cruise wipe down for a little gloss boost.

Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah my thinking was a pre cruise wipe down for a little gloss boost.

You are going to need it now since you joined the white camaro club. I will send you some if you want to try it out. PM me your address if you want a sample of it.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    You are going to need it now since you joined the white camaro club. I will send you some if you want to try it out. PM me your address if you want a sample of it.
    Looks good on white? I appreciate the offer but if it’s i end up liking it i wouldnt be able to get anymore. $50 delivered from europe puts it in PA price range.

Thanks for the offer though... stand up people on this forum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information