Well, here we go again: ANOTHER new car-care chemical manufacturer for Autopians to choose from.
I see that both The Rag Company and Detailed Image are now carrying this Scottish/European manufacturer`s line of products.
(Sorry, no links due to forum rules, so you will need to Google it and check it out yourself!)

The product line-up is rather extensive. SO, if any of you Autopians have bought any of these products or have received samples to try (not sure if they do this, though), let us know what your thoughts and experiences are.

While it is nice to have options and choices for car-care products, I just do not know where these products "fit it". By that I mean that English/European just seem to have a "problem" gaining a good foothold in the USA. I see Autoglym`s Walmart failed market trial as an example. BriteMax is another example: how many Autopian`s use their products extensively?. And DoDo Juice waxes are losing out to the coating revolution.
I do not wish to imply WoWo`s is bad or is doomed to failure; no, just the opposite; I hope it does succeed. We NEED good, cost-effective car-care chemicals for our detailing profession and hobby.

If any representative from WoWo`s has some comments, let us know. It always adds a degree of credibility to their company and lets us Autopians know that they care about our detailing concerns.