Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3D Super Glass Cleaner reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by Astouffer512 View Post
    You actually raise a point I know I didn`t think about...

....My wife sold norwex for a while. Their recommendation for cleaning windows is use their microfiber towel damp to "wash" the windows and then their glass towel to buff the windows clean and streak free.

It works to a degree, but not perfect....
    That is/are the clothes I use on my vehicles, since my wife got roped into buying them at a Norwex house party (think like Tupperware or Mary Kay/Avon Cosmetics parties). I experience the same results; good but not perfect. I am sold, though, on using Sprayway Glass Cleaner, as it is cheap and available OTC.
    The "other" favorite was Stoner`s Invisible Glass.

That`s one of the reasons that I like following threads on glass cleaning because the glass cleaner product and specific glass-cleaning microfibers work in tandem and if there is a better combination suggested in this forum, it is time for a change.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    That`s one of the reasons that I like following threads on glass cleaning because the glass cleaner product and specific glass-cleaning microfibers work in tandem and if there is a better combination suggested in this forum, it is time for a change.

Do you use any cleaner with the glass cloth (the very short nap towel) or do you use that one just to buff / wipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I have a bottle (two actually) of a 3D/HD glass cleaner and it was one of the worst I have ever tried. I believe they finally discontinued it. I have not tried the “Super” version.

Here is where I try everyone to convert to my favorite glass cleaner, Nexzeit Glass Cleaner. It is dilatable, inexpensive, and cuts through everything.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a bottle (two actually) of a 3D/HD glass cleaner and it was one of the worst I have ever tried. I believe they finally discontinued it. I have not tried the “Super” version.

Here is where I try everyone to convert to my favorite glass cleaner, Nexzeit Glass Cleaner. It is dilatable, inexpensive, and cuts through everything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post

LOL I wanted to buy some about 5 years ago, went to order and read "can`t be shipped to California" I just Googled, same thing still.Now it looks like I`ll need to illegally smuggle some damn glass cleaner in to try it

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite glass cleaner, but not inexpensive where I live. How much do you cut it?

Post Thanks / Like

I have a bottle (two actually) of a 3D/HD glass cleaner and it was one of the worst I have ever tried. I believe they finally discontinued it. I have not tried the “Super” version..
    Gee, what didn`t you like about it? (No, no, I`m sure not gonna argue that it`s fine...I just want to know why you didn`t like it.)

Post Thanks / Like

Anything that "can`t be shipped to California" automatically works for me. I`m in. Gotta be good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E-Jag View Post
    Anything that "can`t be shipped to California" automatically works for me. I`m in. Gotta be good.
    Heh heh, that does come to mind

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Astouffer512 View Post
    Do you use any cleaner with the glass cloth (the very short nap towel) or do you use that one just to buff / wipe?

I use them both: first the long-nap light blue one for cleaning, and then the short-nap/no-nap purple on for final "polishing" wipe.
    I have sprayed the light blue one with Sprayway cleaner for light cleaning and then followed with the purple one OR some times will apply Sprayway directly on the window and wipe it with paper toweling (Bounty) if it is really dirty, then follow with a dry light blue Norwex and then final wipe with the purple Norwex cloth.
    GB detailer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information