Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Koch Chemie in USA

Hello Everyone

As you know, They started to selling their some products in USA , I have read many things about them but I never had a chance to try them

I ordered couple items last week and tried them, I will share my experience and opinions

Does anyone has experience or any recommendation for Koch Chemie ? Because I am willing to get more products and they want to be my supplier for my detail shops

I thought we can share our experience and discuss about those products, Apparently they will be one of biggest player in USA market

Heavy Cut H9: This product has become a reason to me to open this discussion , It worked so easy with less dust , Area was almost done with that, I was really impressed about it . I tried it with rotary machine and dual action machine, Rotary and wool pad was so abrasive,

Fine Cut F6: It might be the strongest medium polish that I tried, It can be used even a heavy cut sometimes if paint is not too bad

I would be appreciate about your comments and thoughts about any Koch Chemie product

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Koch Chemie in USA

got a link where you bought there products at

Post Thanks / Like

Link Removed

Post Thanks / Like

Linking to retail sites other than PBMG owned sites is prohibited on Autopia.org Forums.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes efervan liked this post
    Thanks efervan thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I visit other non-US forums and Koch-Chemie has a large following. It will be nice to be able to purchase some of their products without having them shipped from overseas locations.

Post Thanks / Like

I found their US site, their name with texas after it. $25 for 5" buffing pads, impressive. It`s not their entire line, looks like polishes, pads, lube, and a few soaps. I like the labels and I`ve seen some UK Youtubers who praise the brand.

I am curious about their pads, they look very different than any others I`ve seen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    I found their US site, their name with texas after it. $25 for 5" buffing pads, impressive. It`s not their entire line, looks like polishes, pads, lube, and a few soaps. I like the labels and I`ve seen some UK Youtubers who praise the brand.

I am curious about their pads, they look very different than any others I`ve seen.

You are right . It’s expensive than others. Their pads were designed for dual actions . I tried the heavy cut one . It was abrasive

I am more interested about polishes . H9 is $50 appox 34 oz which is acceptable.

I will try out their shampoo and other cleaning staffs and keep post updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Really hard to not think this is a plug thread by OP... you just joined to ask about this "stuff"?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Really hard to not think this is a plug thread by OP... you just joined to ask about this "stuff"?
    I thought the same thing...remember David B used to go after those guys really hard...track down the IP, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

We used to pull the thread and discuss whatever punishment we might give.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    We used to pull the thread and discuss whatever punishment we might give.
    I guess Tort was pretty ruthless with that stuff also...what ever happened to him? You ever communicate with any of those old mods, Bill?

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, all, with exception of Pat, seem to have vanished.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

efercvan-Welcome to Autopia!

Quote Originally Posted by efervan View Post
    .. they want to be my supplier for my detail shops..

Huh, I`m curious how that came about..did they cold-call your or what? Gee, I`ve never even heard of them!

Apparently they will be one of biggest player in USA market
    I`m curious about this statement...why/how will they unseat the Usual Suspects? I`m still impressed that Griot`s was able to establish themselves as a serious contender for Pro shops!

I would be appreciate about your comments and thoughts about any Koch Chemie product..
    Is their stuff better than whatever you`re using now/previously? I gather it is so I`m wondering about your previous faves and how this line is better.

I guess I`m also wondering about why a shop (presumably in the CONTUS) would go with Koch Chemie instead of a more widely-known, or more established (in this market) company with an in-place distribution network and a greater probability of user-familiarity.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I can find as much as information about the other brands in USA whenever I want, Please find me enough people who has experience with Koch Chemie, I will delete the post ,
    They reached out to me and offering discounted prices and reseller option in my area. I do have couple business and before I do anything , I am doing my research

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by efervan View Post
    I can find as much as information about the other brands in USA whenever I want, Please find me enough people who has experience with Koch Chemie, I will delete the post ,
    They reached out to me and offering discounted prices and reseller option in my area. I do have couple business and before I do anything , I am doing my research
    So if you operate a business, what are your current favorites and why are you looking at another line, is there something you are unhappy with in a current line? Perhaps those are questions you should have asked Koochie Creme. If you are a business, as you say, they should send you some free samples and then you jump on the product if it is great.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information