Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Koch Chemie in USA

thank`s for all the info SWETM, my mind was elsewhere I meant one step not AIO. I`m glad for whatever reasons the actual chemicals didn`t get a 2x price bump like their pads. I can`t really swallow paying $25 for a single pad. Especially when I have none right now. And will want 4 or 5 of each lol So the P3.01 for AIO & P3.02 for one step... Both are on my wish list for November.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    thank`s for all the info SWETM, my mind was elsewhere I meant one step not AIO. I`m glad for whatever reasons the actual chemicals didn`t get a 2x price bump like their pads. I can`t really swallow paying $25 for a single pad. Especially when I have none right now. And will want 4 or 5 of each lol So the P3.01 for AIO & P3.02 for one step... Both are on my wish list for November.
    Yeah totaly understand with the price point on the pads. And you have access to some awesome pads with Lake Country and Buff & Shine with a very good prices.

P3.01 for AIO and F6.01 for one steps and sometimes you can get away with a one step polish with M3.02. Takes it time to get used to their numbers on the products. Heavy cut 8 and 9, Fine cut 5 and 6, Micro cut 2 and 3 is maybe a little easier to remember their pure polishes nameing. The P3 is I think Protection and it`s the same as M3.02 but with carnuaba wax in it. I would maybe more compare it to the Menzerna Power Protect Ultra 2in1. Which is maybe more like a jeweling polish than a pure AIO/cleaner wax Menzerna 2in1 has a cut of 2/10 and finish 10/10. We have much less use of AIO/cleaner waxes in general over here. As you useally top an AIO many don`t see the need of them and go with the polish and then sealant or wax.

Post Thanks / Like

Jon at Forensic Detailing Youtube Channel in UK did a good review of the full line of Koch Chemie about a year ago. He updated it with their new products recently. He seems to like the line, especially their APC and polishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHKYT87eYc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYOqsIA1ENU
    Likes SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Yeah totaly understand with the price point on the pads. And you have access to some awesome pads with Lake Country and Buff & Shine with a very good prices.

P3.01 for AIO and F6.01 for one steps and sometimes you can get away with a one step polish with M3.02. Takes it time to get used to their numbers on the products. Heavy cut 8 and 9, Fine cut 5 and 6, Micro cut 2 and 3 is maybe a little easier to remember their pure polishes nameing. The P3 is I think Protection and it`s the same as M3.02 but with carnuaba wax in it. I would maybe more compare it to the Menzerna Power Protect Ultra 2in1. Which is maybe more like a jeweling polish than a pure AIO/cleaner wax Menzerna 2in1 has a cut of 2/10 and finish 10/10. We have much less use of AIO/cleaner waxes in general over here. As you useally top an AIO many don`t see the need of them and go with the polish and then sealant or wax.
    WONDERFUL info, I haven`t been this excited to potentially try a new product line since Polish Angel 4 or 5 years ago. But um, I think I need to pony up and get their pads, the whole color match system is out the window otherwise. My OCD likes stuff that`s super organized. P3.02 = green label. There`s no green Lake Country pad. F6.01 = yellow label. No yellow lake country pad to match. Since I`ll want 12 pads to start, maybe it would be feasible to find a UK site that ships to the US. Even with $50-75 shipping it would be way cheaper.

Now I gotta go Google reviews of their pads.
    Likes SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    WONDERFUL info, I haven`t been this excited to potentially try a new product line since Polish Angel 4 or 5 years ago. But um, I think I need to pony up and get their pads, the whole color match system is out the window otherwise. My OCD likes stuff that`s super organized. P3.02 = green label. There`s no green Lake Country pad. F6.01 = yellow label. No yellow lake country pad to match. Since I`ll want 12 pads to start, maybe it would be feasible to find a UK site that ships to the US. Even with $50-75 shipping it would be way cheaper.

Now I gotta go Google reviews of their pads.
    Don`t know so much of Koch Chemie polishing pads. They did release new pads to the new line up of polishes. So not so much of information about them sadly. And as RMD mentioned above Jon at The Forensic Detailing Channel on Youtube did a little follow up video on the new products from the bigger brand review he did a little longer ago. He did also a compound match up between some well knowned ones about a year ago I think. And the KC H8.01 did get the top spot of the total points in his testings. The new KC pads sees a little strange looking they have some kind concave lining just above of the face of the pad. Says to get a better spread pressure on DA polishers. Fun when brands testing new technology. Then if it`s works is another thing LOL. And I`m not sure if they have a color coded polishing pad to the P3.01 but to the other polishes they have it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information