Post Thanks / Like

why has no detailing company made a Mr. Clean Auto Dry like product?

It was cheaply made, mine would leak every time I used it. But as far as being able to hook a hose directly to it and get DI water, it was freaking awesome. If Meguiars or some big company would make a better quality one I`d buy it in a heart beat. I miss being able to wash my car without having to dry it. Yes, I could get CR Spotless tank or something like that, but that would be a lot of $$$ up front. If Mr. Clean still made the filters, I`d still use mine. The remaining filters on Amazon and Ebay that are selling for like $50+ kill me lol. Maybe I`m remembering wrong, but the filters were like $10 each and would last 10 washes.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: why has no detailing company made a Mr. Clean Auto Dry like product?

I couldn`t agree more. I just used mine yesterday for my final rinse and it worked great. There`s not much water pressure but all I use it for is just to simply mist the car after I`ve washed off all the soap. Just gives me more time to dry. And yes, people are asking crazy prices for the filters. Thankfully I have a few left. Most of the time I do a rinse less wash so they should last for a while.

Maybe you should contact the R & D folks at Meguiars and make a suggestion. I know I`d buy one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

As we`ve seen with a lot of Meguiar`s products and the Turtle Wax tire coating and rinseless wash, retail products have to sell a LOT to interest them, so I wouldn`t hold your breath.
    Likes RaskyR1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    Maybe I`m remembering wrong, but the filters were like $10 each and would last 10 washes.
    I`m surprised the filters were that cheap!

And I`m always envious of people who can just rinse with Deionized and skip drying, mine retain way too much water in the nooks and crannies for that (Well, I do pretty OK blowing it dry after the Home Touchless, but that`s still "drying" to me.)

Thread Information