Post Thanks / Like

Looking for this company that made scents for the car.

I`m getting back into detailing as my job, and I almost forgot how many customers I had before who needed their car to smell like something. Me personally, I`m not much of a fan. But I`m guessing I should have it as an option. This was years ago, 3-4 maybe 5. I had ordered these scented things you plop under the seat. The customers I brought up loved them. Problem is, I don`t remember the company. All I remember is they had like a whole lot of different fragrances and you could buy them in bulk. If I remember correctly, it was all the company made. And as far as fragrance-y things go. They did smell pretty decent and weren`t overpowering.

I know this is very um, vague but there are some wizards here who know or remember everything. Probably the company doesn`t even exist any more *shrug*

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for this company that made scents for the car.

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    I know this is very um, vague but there are some wizards here who know or remember everything.
    Ha, that used to be me.

Perhaps you`re talking about the Dakota Super Scent Pads? They don`t sell them here anymore, if they ever did, only the odor bombs: https://www.autopia-carcare.com/dako...liminator.html

PS I found that through Google because my brain is melted either from old age or...Google. Looks like you can order them direct for $3 ea., they have 12 flavors.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Ha, that used to be me.

Perhaps you`re talking about the Dakota Super Scent Pads? They don`t sell them here anymore, if they ever did, only the odor bombs: https://www.autopia-carcare.com/dako...liminator.html

PS I found that through Google because my brain is melted either from old age or...Google. Looks like you can order them direct for $3 ea., they have 12 flavors.

BIIIIINGO! Those are them! This place is amazing, sheese. I too Googled this but my brain is slow and my Googling is getting worse. I`m going to order a box full. The silly people out here don`t care much if their car has swirls or marring, and they don`t care about gloss level. But if I can make their car vanilla or tropical flavored I get return business lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Stoner’s sells air fresheners by the case. I’ve never tried them, but Stoner’s products perform well. The have two shapes, one sorta man shaped and a dog shaped one.

Post Thanks / Like

3D sells the under seat air fresheners as well. They are called Wonder Wafers. They work great. I have used them for a while now.

Post Thanks / Like

if you popped them under the seat... were they these?? https://www.californiascents.com/pro...nia-car-scents

Thread Information