Post Thanks / Like

anyone have a 500ml Kwazar bottle they could measure for me? Or have a higher quality bottle recommendation.

I only have the 1L one and Google ain`t helping me find the dimensions. I want to see if the bottles are too tall and/or too round to fit in my detailing bag bottle holders. I know they have super long necks so I`m thinking they won`t fit, but I could be wrong. I`m also open to suggestions for other bottles that are a bit higher quality. My OCD`s coming out and I don`t want different bottles from 6 different companies cluttering up my detailing cabinet.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: anyone have a 500ml Kwazar bottle they could measure for me? Or have a higher quality bottle recommendation.

I measured one of my Kwazar 500ml bottles. I measured with the metric system and converted it to inches. So maybe a little strange numbers for you but hope it works LOL

Diameter on the bottom of the bottle 85mm/3 11/32"
    Hight from the bottom and up to where the threads starts and the Kwazar sprayer head starts 165mm/ 6 1/2"
    Hight from the bottom and up to the of the sprayer head is 275mm / 10 53/64"

Hope it helps you a little LOL the inches looks a little strange and may be rounded to something else. But we only uses the metric system and sometimes the imperial but not so often.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: anyone have a 500ml Kwazar bottle they could measure for me? Or have a higher quality bottle recommendation.

If you`re talking about fitting the bottle into the small mesh bottle pockets found on most detailing bags, I`ve only ever been able to fit the 16oz Chemical bottles in them easily...they`re about 2.5 inches in diameter and approx 6.75 inches tall

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    I measured one of my Kwazar 500ml bottles. I measured with the metric system and converted it to inches. So maybe a little strange numbers for you but hope it works LOL

Diameter on the bottom of the bottle 85mm/3 11/32"
    Hight from the bottom and up to where the threads starts and the Kwazar sprayer head starts 165mm/ 6 1/2"
    Hight from the bottom and up to the of the sprayer head is 275mm / 10 53/64"

Hope it helps you a little LOL the inches looks a little strange and may be rounded to something else. But we only uses the metric system and sometimes the imperial but not so often.

THANK YOU! I`ll go measure my bag, good lord I can`t believe I couldn`t find this anywhere on Google.

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    If you`re talking about fitting the bottle into the small mesh bottle pockets found on most detailing bags, I`ve only ever been able to fit the 16oz Chemical bottles in them easily...they`re about 2.5 inches in diameter and approx 6.75 inches tall
    Different bag, it`s the Adam`s one with stretchy elastic bottle holders, I`m probably remembering incorrectly but I think I was able to fit some weird 24oz bottles I had. I doubt the Kwazar`s will fit, but now I have measurements I can now go figure it out. You`re probably correct though.
    Likes SWETM liked this post

Thread Information