Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Polish Angel High Gloss Paste Wax

Uh Oh...although @ $225 a little rich for my blood. Polish Angel rep had this at recent Open House...smelled good if that counts for anything

PolishAngel High Gloss Paste Wax
    For those who want the durability of modern chemistry, with the feel and experience of a high quality paste wax
    PolishAngel High Gloss Paste Wax takes the chemistry of the sprayable PolishAngel High Gloss and molds it into an incredibly easy-to-use paste wax.

High Gloss Paste Wax was designed for those of you who want the feel and look and feel of a traditional carnauba wax, but with more durability and longevity than what typical carnauba paste waxes can offer. As with all PolishAngel products, you will not only get excellent results, but you will enjoy the process while applying it to your car.

Within the chemistry of High Gloss Paste Wax is 80% Titania and 10% Silica, producing an unbelievably glossy, reflective surface, that is incredibly durable at the same time. Because of this chemistry, High Gloss Paste Wax can be applied on top of existing layers of quartz/ceramic coatings without issue. With standard waxes, this is not possible, as carnauba-based waxes create a smeary, streaky finish on coatings. High Gloss Paste Wax works unbelievably well as a maintenance product for all coatings, giving you the hard protective layer of the coating, while retaining the ability to wax your car on a regular basis.

In between using High Gloss Paste Wax every 3-4 months, look to use PolishAngel High Gloss once per month after washing your vehicle for an extension of gloss and durability.

PolishAngel High Gloss Paste Wax comes in a decorative glass jar that will stand apart from everything else that sits in your detailing arsenal.

Size: 150ml

Directions
    Use a soft, foam applicator to apply a very thin layer of High Gloss Paste Wax to the surface of your vehicle
    Apply in straight lines with light pressure
    Apply to all panels of the vehicle, then begin wiping off the wax where you initially started applying it
    Use 2 high quality microfiber towels to remove all remaining residue, buffing off the wax residue in light, circular motions
    Likes Loach, rlmccarty2000, SWETM, Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polish Angel High Gloss Paste Wax

Oh man... $225 is too rich for my blood, but I bet this stuff is gonna sell like hot-cakes.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I’ll stick to spraying on High Gloss. $225 for a small jar is a little rich for my blood. I still haven’t been able to pull the trigger on the PA stuff with the gold flakes in it.
    Likes Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickclark08 View Post
    Oh man... $225 is too rich for my blood, but I bet this stuff is gonna sell like hot-cakes.
    I suspect that it`ll ride the coattails of some High Gloss addicts. Interesting how they mention to use it on top of a coating every 3 to 4 months and then maintain the wax with monthly applications of High Gloss Spritz. That`s a pricey maintenance routine, that`s for sure.

Was another thread somewhere about the new Cosmic Spritz being a spray coating if using one of their primers (polish or spritz) and also a $169 version of the Cosmic Spritz that is `color charged` for specific colors.

Would be interesting to line up a few identical cars with the different combinations applied and see if there really was any consistently discernable difference. Not only would you need a few identical cars but also about $1000 to obtain the products in all the various combinations.

Sometimes I wonder if all the differences in gloss I am convinced are real are all in my head. It`s really quite possible I guess.
    Likes Mary B, nickclark08 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I like wasting money and that seems overkill. Even w/o coating.... waxin 3-4 times a year and then high gloss. To much work. High gloss once a month should do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Mary B, nickclark08 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Would this be a similar product and scenario than Kamikaze Infinity Wax?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    Would this be a similar product and scenario than Kamikaze Infinity Wax?
    Sounds like it.

Post Thanks / Like

There`s no doubt in my mind that the driving force behind PA is PT Barnum, who apparently didn`t die after all.
    Likes Mary B, Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by E-Jag View Post
    There`s no doubt in my mind that the driving force behind PA is PT Barnum, who apparently didn`t die after all.
    While the PA stuff is (in my mind) not the most durable stuff in all the land, I find that using their products is just such an enjoyable and satisfying experience and it (again, in my mind) usually results in a look that is somehow unique to PA products.

Overpriced, perhaps (OK, some of the line is ridiculously costly) but it`s usually such a unique experience it helps ease the pain of the pricing.

I`d like to try the above mentioned wax, and could probably convince myself to do so, but I just don`t have anything to use it on as my cars are set for the next 2 or so years...

The new Colour Matched Cosmic Spritz @ $169 for 500ml spray is even more `out there` but I`ll bet it sure would be fun to give it a go.

From a hobbyist perspective, I guess it all boils down to how much one is willing to spend for that entertainment; for me, sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.

I know people who spend tons of money on their hobbies...golf and gambling come to mind, all comes down to personal choice. 99% of this stuff is so marked up anyway that having weekly 15 to 25% off sales still apparently leaves a healthy profit margin...Polish Angel is one of those lines that likes to really push the limits if practical pricing. Gotta give them credit though...when buying directly from them they somehow get product from Germany to my doorstep quicker than most companies can get it to me from 2 or 3 states away Polish Angel High Gloss Paste Wax

And I willingly admit that when it comes to this type of stuff, I`m EXACTLY who PT Barnum was referring to!
    Likes Mary B, Loach, rlmccarty2000, uzj100 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Polish Angel High Gloss Paste Wax

I googled “titania” since it makes up 80% of this product and I’m not familiar with what that term means... It says it’s a fictional character from a W. Shakespeare play.

Seems about right.
    Thanks Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

As much as you have spent on coating’s.Whats another $225.00 LOL
    Likes Mary B, Rod73 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by T-man143 View Post
    As much as you have spent on coating’s.Whats another $225.00 LOL
    Well played...Polish Angel High Gloss Paste Wax

I`m trying to be better about that...the jury is still out.

Just recd new jar of Kami Infinity Wax last week, still not sure why at the moment. Not sure if I wanna put it over Zipang, know that I don`t wanna put it on top of the STEK PPF + Kami Film Surface Coat and my daily is done with the SPS Graphene which I wanna leave unmolested to see how that works out.

Guess I didnt quite think that purchase all the way through...big surprise.
    Likes Mary B, T-man143, rlmccarty2000 liked this post
    Thanks Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

For those looking for a way to justify buying PA High Gloss: it`s 85% cheaper than Swissvax Crystal Rock. You`re welcome.

Post Thanks / Like

Your not alone in the why did I do that syndrome .I have really tried to reel my buy this and try that.About all I will be trying anymore is coatings.Have enough waxes for 5 life times.Pretty sure after the July class I will be buying some Kamakazie coatings.LOL which I’am very interested in.Keep us posted on your trials of it
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that PA has the best user experience of any manufacturer out there. Even their polishes smell good enough to eat. I haven’t found many of their products I haven’t enjoyed except their quick detailer and I still think it might have had the wrong label on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information