Quote Originally Posted by DetailZeus View Post
Maybe it`s just me but I`m struggling to see the value in having the protection mixed in at that price point? I don`t really rinseless wash anymore but when I did it took me all of two seconds to spray on some sealant as I was drying. I almost feel this is like dumping a bottle of IGL premier into gallon of rinseless concentrate when you can stretch the bottle further and protect better if you just take a second to spray it.

I know other products like Ech2o have some protection qualities but I never thought anyone took them seriously. As an aside I liked the original IUJD when I used it.
To a certain point, I do think protection in some products is a gimmick. To be fair to Gary, everything I`ve tried has lived up to it`s claims (never have bought the real expensive stuff). What he makes is good, but there are others I would put in the same conversation. I at one point had north of 2 dozen different rinseless washes alone just trying to find the best. I keep his Magnum Motorcycle Juice, Duragloss, Gloss Shop Sublime and McKees wash and wax to alternate through depending on the job/my mood at the time. I`ll get a few weeks to a months worth of protection out of them (except the sublime doesn`t have anything in it for protection). Where it`s really worth it is on the interior for me. Not having to clean and dress the interior is worth the time savings for me to buy and use the Magnum Motorcycle Juice routinely despite it`s elevated cost compared to the others.