Post Thanks / Like

Anyone here ever used anything from QP-ON?

I`ve been out of the detailing loop for over a year now, I`m starting to get back into it and was poking around online to see what`s new. I came across a line called QP-ON on some Youtube videos. Brian from Apex Detailing was raving about them. So I did a little Googling. They only have 1 US distributor, and outside of Brian`s videos on YT I can`t find anyone else talking about them. While I didn`t know of Apex before this week, he has 30k+ subscribers and seems to really like helping other detailers out. I`m most interested in QP-ON 2.0, which is their spray coating. It`s a 20:1 dilute which he says gives 9-12 months of protection. He claims it`s his best selling up sale to clients. I went to California public school so I used what little math skills they instilled in me to do some calculations. The 12oz bottle @ 20:1 is almost 2 gallons. $85 a bottle, assuming you use about 4oz a car, I`m thinking 60 cars for a bottle. This product sounds too good to be true. Brian swears by it and charges $350 per car. Which is about what I`d charge for a coating like MOHS, which would cost $85 but only get 1 application. That`s the most insane $$$ upsale I`ve seen. My problem here is, outside of 1 person nobody else is talking about it, and I don`t want to test the waters with my clients with a mostly unknown product. No matter how much the 1 person who talks about it loves it. No disrespect to him at all. Especially for a product I`d be up selling to clients as a long lasting coating, I need to be careful.

Looking at the rest of their product line they have some nice looking stuff, I`m really puzzled why nobody else is talking about them though.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone here ever used anything from QP-ON?

The reason is-- because of forum rules

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by re-tired View Post
    Can discuss any product you like here on good `ol Autopia. No links to vendors, but discussion is wide open.
    Likes GearHead_1, dwaleke liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

BudgetPlan 1 is correct. You may discuss any detailing product on this forum you like so long as you aren’t linking to commercial retail detailing sites. I’d be interested to read what you find out on this product Quebert.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by re-tired View Post
    I`m not talking just here, I Google the product line and it`s like a ghost town, there`s nothing anywhere. I know it`s not an old company, but I did find YT videos going back to 2016. You should go on YT and look up QP-ON 2.0, if it`s as good as Brian from APEX says. The tiny but I did find on QP-ON on online. It`s a German company that was started by possibly someone who use to work, or was somehow affiliated with Polish Angel. I know on forums like AGO you can`t talk about products they don`t sell. But you can here, and many of the enthusiasts forums you can to since most aren`t tied to a company or product. I watched about 15 of APEX`s videos, and the dude seems like a genuine guy who just wants to spread knowledge to the detailing community. If you top it with QP-ON 3.0 he says you can get 24 months, 3.0`s more expensive but it`s still super cheap because you get 500ml. 24 months of protection for my clients at a $20`ish cost on my end would be a damn great upsell. He said with a 500ml bottle he did I think 30 cars, it was paint, wheels, windows + full inside. And by his words it works as good as anything he`s used for seats, dash and plastics inside. I can`t really think of any other single product I could use to do all that. Not something with such longevity any ways. He doesn`t sell the product, but it is possible the company`s paying him to push it. But in his videos he wears tee`s from people who send him a shirt for their detailing business, and pushes their name and info out there. Apparently free of charge, so that doesn`t strike me as someone who would shill for a company just to make some $$$. I could be wrong though lol.

a 1 liter bottle`s $179 bucks @ 20:1 dilution that`s just insane. I`m going to order the 100ml to try it out.

Thread Information