I bought a bottle locally the other day and tried it out on my work car. It’s a 2018 Corolla with 19k miles. Not washed very often (I just started using the car, it was used by other employees before) I washed with hyperwash and used some formula 409 during washing then used an SM Arnold medium speedy prep pad before with soapy water as lube. This was just a quick and dirty prep so the car had something on the paint while I am driving it. Dried and applied the Ice seal and shine to the drivers side and Wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant on passengers side (bottle is a few years old) It sat for a couple hours before going into the rain.

Left is TW ice right is Wolfgang including on the glass.

From the left side of the emblem going right is Ice
Wolfgang on the far left. Bare paint on bumper as it was just painted.

A few more shots I just took:

Over all I thought it was very easy to use spraying on paint or into the towel. Spread onto paint and basically disappears. Used second towel to remove any remaining product. I didn’t really compare looks. Slickness was very good. It went on the B pillars just fine. Overall for $6.97 at Walmart I was impressed. We will see how long it’s lasts. I will wash it again in a few weeks as my schedule allows.

Some coworkers saw it and asked if I waxed it because of the beading lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit with more pictures after driving home and lighter rain.

The beads move fairly well when I blow on them compared to the other side.

The product works but isn’t a game changer by any means. For OTC and something that’s easy to use and cheap I think it is a good product if it holds up more than a few weeks.