Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Snow Foam product shootout!

hstuning.com is a US retailer of BH.

Ive ordered Bilt Hamber products (auto foam, car wash, Surfex) from them in the past. Prompt shipping and they even threw in some free samples. Auto foam is a great product.
    Thanks PearTree, briarpatch, Coatings=crack, SWETM, JRW67 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailng View Post

Ive ordered Bilt Hamber products (auto foam, car wash, Surfex) from them in the past. Prompt shipping and they even threw in some free samples. Auto foam is a great product.
    Awesome! $32 for BH Auto-Foam is around what I buy it for. If you like a great bleeding wheel cleaner Auto-Wheel is great. And if you want an really effective iron remover their Korrosol is also great. If you still like clay bars I would test out theirs too. And for you that are after an undercarriage protection take a look at the dynax-UB Underbody Anti-Corrosion Wax. It`s a brownish protection film that is like a underbody spray.
    Thanks JRW67 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    If anyone know the code to get the video imbedded please share and I edit it.
    Code? What code? Click on the insert video icon.

AMiracleDetailing.com
    YouTube - Facebook - Instagram
    Likes SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailng View Post

Thanks for the link.

Post Thanks / Like

Is Bilt Hamber auto foam really worth it. HS tuning is charging 58.99 for 5 liters. Is it truly worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Snow Foam product shootout!

No, it’s £17 here in the UK, so that’s around $25

But it’s not cheap shipping gallons/5L so that’s got to be some of the cost. You should see the prices of Meguiars, Adams and Griots over here. It’s shocking.
    --Tosh
    Likes SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah compared to UK prices it`s not worth it but that`s dirt cheap there. In Sweden the price is around $40 and that I gladly pay for it. But if you compare it to Gyeon Foam 4L $80 then it`s a no brainer to get the Auto-Foam IMO. Also most of these dedicated prewash foams is expensive. UK has many options available that has extremly good prices for these products. 5L is 1.32 gallons so a little more product than in the 4L or gallon sizes.

I think that in the longrun if you have a ceramic coating it`s good to have effective products. To have it deep cleaned when you washing. It`s such a long time these coatings is on your car so it`s also sensitive if you get some kind of build up contaminants on them.

But if you are maintain with washes regualary as in weekly or more. The need of these stronger products may not be so important to use every time. As long as you have it cleanded enough during maintance washes. It`s like compare it to the use of Carpro Reset car soap. Some do it every wash and some monthly or so. But there is only benefits IMO to use products that is getting your vehical as clean as possible. Then you know that your maintance is great and if something changes on a coatings water behavior you can look for something else than your car soap and prewash foam. Also when you use prewash foams regualary you don`t need to be dilute them strong. 1:5-1:10 in the foamcannon bottle is more than enough and the max chemical output setting on the foamcannon. At 1:10 you get at least 50 washes out of a 5L and I think that`s quite good. I say try it out as it`s one of the best prewash foams out there if not the best.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post
    Thanks Coatings=crack thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information