Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Here we gooo ! Been waiting 4 these bottles.

https://youtu.be/fuQhTzmUpo4

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk
    Likes TheMeanGreen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Here we gooo ! Been waiting 4 these bottles.

The bottles do look pretty cool, but when I can pick up Tolco Grey Head sprayers for less than $3.00 all day long, without having to worry about them breaking, why would one overlook them? Pair them with nice 16oz or 32oz bottle for an additional <$3.00 a bottle.

Post Thanks / Like

I want the Red.
    The 180 spray ability internals W/ the metal weighted filter.

Matt not only thinks outside the box, but sees the possibilities beyond the box, then he makes it happen.

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

So, what about this part -- "" this means you might have to eat some cash if some of these bottles fail on you."" ???
    He said you will not get any warranty, he doesn`t have extra parts to replace, not cost effective to ship them back to Germany, etc., etc..

I use Meguiars 35oz bottles with a long tube that is curved so it can always face the direction of the sprayer all the way to the bottom, if you tighten it down that way, and love that I can go a long time before I have to refill it.
    These bottles are not that big..
    Good luck with this !
    Dan F

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mary B View Post
    Matt not only thinks outside the box, but sees the possibilities beyond the box, then he makes it happen.
    Well, that`s one way to look at it.

Post Thanks / Like

I find it interesting that carpro eraser ate through the tip of the sprayer. It makes me wonder how it will hold up to some heavier hitting chemicals like ironx or a wheel cleaner. I’m still intrigued but think I will wait until he gets pressol to make an OG version of it. 15 bucks is a little pricey for a bottle and sprayer that carpro eraser eats through in a week.
    Likes TheMeanGreen, Stokdgs, rlmccarty2000 liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Well, that`s one way to look at it.

Here’s another way to look at it ..

Here we gooo ! Been waiting 4 these bottles.
    Likes Coatings=crack, JRW67 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

CR Tolco hears with a myriad of spray bottle sizes (24 oz) is my sweet spot.
    Bottles get droppers, sprayer heads sometimes stop working, etc, etc.

Eon ago, I bought a stash of German Handheld Pump Sprayers. I thought I was the baddest m#$$ on the block.
    Nice quality, good pressure but it was moulded HDPE and those bottles were heavy as Fk. Hindsight vs. Foresight I suppose

Post Thanks / Like

I like the ergonomic design of those Pressol bottles, but the price keeps me heading back to the Chemical Guys Bottles topped with Tolco Sprayers at around 10.00 for 3 on amazon. I`ve been using these for years, and i mostly keep APC in them. I`ve only had one fail me so far, and that was after two years with Meguiars APC at 2:1 in it.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m usually reluctant to click YouTube links for a variety of reasons, but you peaked my curiosity Mary. I`m really bad about actually watching videos with the sound on unless quick scanning them yields something that stands out as "Gotta watch this one! (probably at lunch, because otherwise I`m slacking during the work day... like right now... ).

I was surprised to quick scan through 5 minutes of him just moving boxes before actually seeing a bottle!

I`m thinking I`ll look at his website to see what it`s all about during my lunch break.

Whatever they are, hope they fill a void for someone. I`m pretty good on the bottle front - I have a couple cheap pump up sprayers for volume work, a bunch of Griot`s bottles (they warranty their sprayers if you contact them. I know, I sound cheap, but if they`ll send a bunch of sprayers if they give up, why not take advantage of it?), and lately I`ve just been re-purposing windex bottles (after thorough cleaning) if I just need a bottle to try something out. (Boy, I do sound really cheap on the last one, don`t I! )

Post Thanks / Like

I do the same thing. I stock pile used LATA bottles that I find make great spray bottles. There are so many products that come in spray bottles that it can add up if you have a high end spray bottle for all of them.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.
    Thanks Oneheadlite thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I keep my diluted bug squash in windex bottles... no judgment here.

If my chemicals aren`t in the original factory bottles (or using diluted RW / WW solutions), they are coming out of the generic Zep spray bottles from Home Depot.

Simple is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneheadlite View Post
    I`m usually reluctant to click YouTube links for a variety of reasons, but you peaked my curiosity Mary. I`m really bad about actually watching videos with the sound on unless quick scanning them yields something that stands out as "Gotta watch this one! (probably at lunch, because otherwise I`m slacking during the work day... like right now... ).

I was surprised to quick scan through 5 minutes of him just moving boxes before actually seeing a bottle!

I`m thinking I`ll look at his website to see what it`s all about during my lunch break.

Whatever they are, hope they fill a void for someone. I`m pretty good on the bottle front - I have a couple cheap pump up sprayers for volume work, a bunch of Griot`s bottles (they warranty their sprayers if you contact them. I know, I sound cheap, but if they`ll send a bunch of sprayers if they give up, why not take advantage of it?), and lately I`ve just been re-purposing windex bottles (after thorough cleaning) if I just need a bottle to try something out. (Boy, I do sound really cheap on the last one, don`t I! )
    Thanks Oneheadlite thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I need to get some of those Zep spray bottles
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oneheadlite View Post
    OMG the guy is insufferable. By quick-scanning you missed him saying that he only imported them because he wanted them for himself, but it wasn`t economical to buy them for himself, so he imported in bulk to sell in his store. I`ve been accused of liking to hear myself talk, but this guy is in another league, either that or he`s unaware that they sell video editing software. I can`t believe I actually spent time watching someone stack boxes and (wow!) cut one open, to see what Mary was talking about.
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Setec - Wowza. This is why I try to avoid the YouTube clicks - I`d rather not add to people`s stats/income if they`re putting up stuff like that. (Sorry Mary)

I`m sure there`s stellar content on there, and a lot you can only really learn by watching it in motion, but overall I much prefer absorbing info through the forums here and interacting with the members.
    Likes Mary B, Stokdgs liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information