Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Here we gooo ! Been waiting 4 these bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by Loach View Post
    ...... Acid sprayer top was toast after a week with Wheel Brightener. Autogeek had the double action chemical resistant sprayer tops that I’ve tried out recently with Prep-All solvent panel wipe, working great so far after a few weeks of heavy use, no leaks. https://www.autogeek.net/hi-tech-chemical-resistant

You aren`t the only one who "discovered` that Meg Wheel Brightener acids eat though "chemical-resistant" spray nozzles in a hurry. I went though two (2) somewhat expensive SprayMaster nozzles in about two weeks. Did not return them under their 5-year guarantee, as the shipping cost was not worth it. Ended up using repurposed Eagle One A-to-Z Wheel Cleaner nozzles that were cleaned religiously after using them with Megs Wheel Brightener at about 3:1 dilution (yes, pretty strong), but they "only" last about 8 applications. Still a lot better than SprayMaster nozzles (piece of crap in my opinion!) Have not tried the gold Tolco acid-resistant sprayer nozzles yet.
    I may have to resort to mild solution of baking soda and water as rinse to try to neutralize the Wheel Brightener acid and increase the longevity of my repurposed Eagle One A-to-Z nozzles.

By the way, Eagle One A-to-Z Wheel cleaner works REALLY good on cleaning white aluminum siding. I end up with a lot of road salt debris (sometimes referred to as Traffic Road Film, or TRF) that waifs through the air from the nearby street throughout the winter and it does "eat" my very old siding and turn it black. Spring cleaning is just around the corner and this stuff is the ONLY thing I found that works to remove that black corrosion. I may have to try the Meg`s Detailer Line Non-acid Wheel Cleaner I got last year and see if that is as effective.
    GB detailer
    Likes Loach liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MattPersman View Post
    I don’t understand the fandom for the guy but he’s made quite a bit of money from people that like to listen to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seems to be someone for every personality type. I dont like his personality at all (on video). But just as I stated to others who like to rag on Pan. I just don’t tune in. By watching the video of someone who you don’t like, agree, or can’t stand....you are still supporting them. I dont get it.

I watched this one because if it is a better bottle I would have bought one.

Likes Oneheadlite liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    You aren`t the only one who "discovered` that Meg Wheel Brightener acids eat though "chemical-resistant" spray nozzles in a hurry. I went though two (2) somewhat expensive SprayMaster nozzles in about two weeks. Did not return them under their 5-year guarantee, as the shipping cost was not worth it. Ended up using repurposed Eagle One A-to-Z Wheel Cleaner nozzles that were cleaned religiously after using them with Megs Wheel Brightener at about 3:1 dilution (yes, pretty strong), but they "only" last about 8 applications. Still a lot better than SprayMaster nozzles (piece of crap in my opinion!) Have not tried the gold Tolco acid-resistant sprayer nozzles yet.
    I may have to resort to mild solution of baking soda and water as rinse to try to neutralize the Wheel Brightener acid and increase the longevity of my repurposed Eagle One A-to-Z nozzles.

By the way, Eagle One A-to-Z Wheel cleaner works REALLY good on cleaning white aluminum siding. I end up with a lot of road salt debris (sometimes referred to as Traffic Road Film, or TRF) that waifs through the air from the nearby street throughout the winter and it does "eat" my very old siding and turn it black. Spring cleaning is just around the corner and this stuff is the ONLY thing I found that works to remove that black corrosion. I may have to try the Meg`s Detailer Line Non-acid Wheel Cleaner I got last year and see if that is as effective.
    Have you tested one of the Eagle One acid based wheel cleaner and used that bottle and spray head with Megs D140? The Kwazar Red Pump Pressure Bottle would be the one I would go with if haveing the D140 Wheel Brightener. If the D140 is easy rinsed off I would just put the spray head in a bottle with water and rinse it out with just spraying it. Then put the spray head back into the bottle with the D140.

I don`t use it so much but have anyone problem with waterless washes or some QD or spray waxes? That it mess with the seals in the spray heads. If so they can be a slightly acidic or as DG Aquawax that is as acidic as D140 Wheel Brightener. One thing is to use an acid based products bottle or the Kwazar Red Pump Pressure Bottle would work great I think. A pump pressure spray bottle I find is just as easy if not more easier to use with products that you spray a lot with. Sure a little more expensive when getting them but for me they hold up great. Use a lot of tar remover during the winter months. And have a petroleum based tar remover in a pump pressure spray bottle for solvents. Don`t rinse them out and have always products in it. Have had my Epoca now for 2years and works as new. And it`s their cheaper one which is a little hassle since it`s not any easy pressure release valve on it. But just when used at the end is to hold it upside down and spray out the air pressure and put the bottle away. Much easier with the others I have that has the pressure release valve on them. The Epoca one is half of the price of a Kwazar Black pump pressure spray bottle that I would have gotten if going with the Kwazar.

Post Thanks / Like

I just have a megs wheelbright bottle with a gold tolco spray head on it. Been fine for years I don’t clean it either

Likes Lonnie, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JVD View Post
    I could see if he ordered a bunch and sent them out for the cost of shipping or something...

But selling them and telling people they`re basically his beta testers? HARD LOL.
    Agree 100% and I read some of his responses to that video. With all the other retailers around - who support their products and customers, I would never give OG my business.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information