Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Here we gooo ! Been waiting 4 these bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I need to get some of those Zep spray bottles
    They do a decent job as long as you don`t use corrosive products like wheel cleaners, etc. PB Spray and Rinse wheel cleaner eats up the nozzles pretty fast if you don`t wash them out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oneheadlite View Post
    Setec - Wowza. This is why I try to avoid the YouTube clicks..I`m sure there`s stellar content on there...but overall I much prefer absorbing info through the forums here and interacting with the members.
    Heh heh, you`re starting to sound like me
    Likes Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He is a little long winded....

He over thinks and that is where I tend to end up.

I have my 22oz. Griot`s bottles that I will never give up anyway. (clear)
    Plus I found at USP a smaller 16oz. version that`s almost identical to Griot`s. (clear)

So I`m good, I`m also happy that this forum gives it to me straight.

Likes Oneheadlite, Stokdgs, rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’m keeping my eye on Matt’s bottle quest as well. I got large shipment of various bottles and tops bought from US Plastic years ago and the large majority of the Tolco sprayers leaked heavily out of whatever standard bottles I picked up right out the box. Acid sprayer top was toast after a week with Wheel Brightener. Autogeek had the double action chemical resistant sprayer tops that I’ve tried out recently with Prep-All solvent panel wipe, working great so far after a few weeks of heavy use, no leaks. https://www.autogeek.net/hi-tech-chemical-resistant

Matt’s bottles and sprayers look great, nice color options but at the price they need to be fully chemical resistant, need to have a clear bottle option, and zero leaks.
    WaxMode - Product Testing & Reviews
    Likes Mary B, SWETM liked this post
    Thanks Mary B, Diner, Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. He’s pretty much insufferable.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can understand peoples feeling about Matt/OG in both respects but I don`t really understand people comparing prices of single mist spray heads with double mist spray heads/bottles. I do understand if people prefer a standard single mist spray head that just flat out works really well and I could be wrong but I think Matt was looking for a good alternative to the Kwazar bottles.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you know which brand of the sprayer head he got from EU?

And the bottle was from another brand if I understand it right?

Just to mention about chemical resistant spray heads. It`s impossible to have a chemical resistant sprayer head from the lowest ph level to the highest ph level and also resistant to harsh solvents. If you look at the Kwazar they have the light blue line which is the generic for allround chemicals but not in the absolute highest or lowest range. These also comes in different colors and even in the colors that I`m about to mention. The seals are FPM in these spray heads. And these double action spray heads is named with Mercury Super. Mercury Super HD Alka Line is the dark blue spray heads. And is for the as the name suggest high alkaline products. The seals are EPDM in these spray heads. For the solvent you have the single spray heads in red and the acid resistant in blue with these.

When you go with the pump sprayer bottles the line is called Venus Super. The light blue is the generic one and no color options from these. And the Venus Super HD Alka Line is the dark blue pump sprayer bottle.

The Venus Super HD Acid Line is the red pump sprayer bottle and also has the FPM seals but is of a right mix of FPM to stand up to the lower ph level acids.

The Venus Super HD Solvent is the black pump sprayer bottle. It has Viton seals in them. These are for solvent based degreaser and when useing silicone and wax removers or any solvent or petroleum based product.

The Venus Super Foamer is the foaming pressure bottle. Comes in the generic light blue and the red acid line and the dark blue alkaline.
    These comes also in the iK9 Foamer looking pressure sprayers. Both in pressure spray and foaming in the 3 colors of light blue and red and dark blue and with the chemical resistant that follows those colors. The volume in the tanks you can have at 3L, 6L, 9L and 12Liters. This is just under 1-2-3-4 gallons as 1 gallon is about 3,8 liters.

So look closely if you have any chemicals that is on the lowest or highest or solvent based products. And chose a spray head that have the right seals. And also even if very chemical resistant it`s good to release the pressure from the pump sprayer bottles and flush the sprayer heads clean with water and put in the sprayer again in the bottle with your product when storeing them. This makes you have the spray bottles for a very long time before the seals wears down. And from Kwazar you have parts to buy to repair your pump/pressure spray bottles at least. I`m not good at this but if a seals goes broken it`s on me. This is also other brands than Kwazar that have these different seals. Epoca and Gloria and Mesto(IIRC is where Griots Garage gets their pressure spray bottles from) is some other big brands here in EU. And you can see them rebranded as this is very common to do. But also there can be different qualities inside of one brand too. Also a seal is very easy to damage during the assemble of them. So if you gotten one defect bottle right out of the box it`s not so very uncommon. And some dismiss some spray bottles when they have used a chemical that the seal can not handle.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I’ve had great luck with kwazar’s and these look like an expensive alternative. I have no problem with lids coming loose if you give them a good torque. I use the kwazars for LSP and waterless washes. Use Zep’s for heavier chemicals.

Got these off of the interwebs and the we’re about 10$. Thought they were kwazar knock offs but surprise! Had them 2 months loaded with a mix of Ech20 and Clutch and another with N-914 for about 2 months. Use the one with N-914 ALOT and it’s been a beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes EKhatch, Stokdgs, SWETM liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like my bottles with the measurements on the side and I like to see how much is left in the bottle. OGs solid bottles just wouldn’t work for me. I would be interested in trying out his sprayers after he gets the chemical resistant problems fixed. I’m not going to be his beta tester at his price. He stated he was going to sell them at a price where HE was going to make it worth his while but with no warranty for his customer. He lost me as a customer. You have to stand behind your products. He should have bought a few of each and tested them out before palming them off to paying customers. At least he was upfront about ripping you off, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Yeah I’ve had great luck with kwazar’s and these look like an expensive alternative. I have no problem with lids coming loose if you give them a good torque. I use the kwazars for LSP and waterless washes. Use Zep’s for heavier chemicals.

Got these off of the interwebs and the we’re about 10$. Thought they were kwazar knock offs but surprise! Had them 2 months loaded with a mix of Ech20 and Clutch and another with N-914 for about 2 months. Use the one with N-914 ALOT and it’s been a beast

My local D&B Supply store has these and they have been working great for me. Just wish they had more than one size/color but yeah, hard to beat the price.
    Likes Stokdgs, Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EKhatch View Post
    My local D&B Supply store has these and they have been working great for me. Just wish they had more than one size/color but yeah, hard to beat the price.
    I just ordered a labeled to label. The smaller ones are cheapest on AG with their 25% off so I’ve got 6 of those too.

Likes EKhatch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don’t understand the fandom for the guy but he’s made quite a bit of money from people that like to listen to him

Post Thanks / Like

Was poking around Menards the other day and stumbled upon 28oz round, opaque, engraved dilution/measurement marking. no branding/writing bottles for $.96 a piece (Menards SKU 2140580). We`ll see how well the spayer holds up and the plastic for the bottle is a little thin, for the price it is hard to beat. The Griot`s 22`s are my favorite, but it is hard to swallow their price for empty bottles. The standard 32 ounce bottles are a little tall for my shelving.

Atleson Detailing Service
    FB - https://www.facebook.com/AtlesonDetailing/
    WEB - https://sites.google.com/prod/view/a...detailing/home
    Likes Oneheadlite liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post

Have one of these Black spray heads from a domestic detailing company and shop. It`s like the light blue colored ones and work as great. Don`t know if Adam`s has the Red ones that is like the generic light blue Kwazar in the US. Or if it`s something that the Adam`s Swedish shop has. Got a sweet deal on those like $6 for the 0,5L and $7 for the 1L also with the 360 ability which I like a lot.

OG could have done a large order to have the bottles and spray heads customized. From most of these manufactures. He seems to be up in volume of sales to be doing it. And what I know of the price of them when being custom made is not so much different. It`s depending on the print on the bottle of cause. But a nice thing to offering your customer with. This would be cool if Autopia and Autogeek would have done. The printing label on the bottles they have now would be much more interesting for brand loyal customers.

Have an 1L Epoca Foam spray bottle. When used it the second time in the beginning of last year it was broken or really clogged. The foam just spitting out of it. Had BH Surfex HD at 1:20 and thought it could be the problem as the foam was crazy thick. Got so disappointed so just put it away and not looking it up closely LOL. A month ago I was seeing this foamer again and thought about getting it work again. Was just 1 of the tube inside of the bottle that was a little loose and got the air mix screwed up LOL. And with the chemical standing in the bottle and foam sprayer head it worked great when I just fixed this LOL. Will test it out in 1:30-1:40 with BH Surfex HD and use it on the tires and on the bug squash. The cleaning ability in 1:20 is very effective to even desolve the road film that gets on the vehicals during winter months. And also LSP safe at that dilution. But the more gentle dilution the better in the longrun. You can use this straight up on stains and fresher tar spots and tree sap this way. Is also going to be useing it to foam the engine compartment to degrease and get the heavy cleaning with 1:20 dilution.

A tips if getting a pump foamer is to get a 2L bottle or a half gallon. As the pressure is holding up much better the larger bottles you have. And also don`t fill the bottle on a foamer as it needs to be a good amount of air in the bottle to create foam and it`s use the air too as a normal pump sprayer bottle don`t do as it`s just for pressure. That`s why many get confused when they need to be pumping a foamer way more than a pump sprayer. Haveing thoughts to get a bigger foamer like iK9 Foamer looking one. The Kwazar and the iK9 I can get for around $80. Wonders if any quality difference from them though. Not far from me I can get a look and inspecting the iK9 Foamer. The Kwazar Orion Foamers looks like a great quality and also spare parts is easy to ordering if needed. They also have a pressure gauge on the wand on the Kwazar LOL. The thought is to use it at the wash bay during winter months for touchless washing or a prewash before a waterless wash or rinseless wash if the weather allows. Sorry for rambling LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I could see if he ordered a bunch and sent them out for the cost of shipping or something...

But selling them and telling people they`re basically his beta testers? HARD LOL.
    Likes Coatings=crack, rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information