Post Thanks / Like

Nu finish rapid shine foam detailer.

Everyone wants in on the game!

Rapid Shine Foam Detailer
    Showroom shine in just minutes.
    Enhance your car’s shine between polish applications.
    Ideal for quick touch-ups.
    No drip, streak-free formula easily lifts away dirt without white powdery residue.
    Protects 3X longer than other spray car polishes/waxes and detailers.
    Safe on plastic trim, chrome and all painted surfaces.
    Easy on, easy off formula can be applied in direct sunlight.
    Helps to protect your car year-round.

untitled.jpg
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nu finish rapid shine foam detailer.

Wonder how different it is from Cling.

51tMUbHuixL._SL1000_.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Sprayway has their foaming Exterior Detailer which is actually not bad for an OTC product. I haven`t tested longevity, but it is relatively slick stuff, also leaves a nice depth behind. Advance Auto Parts has it on sale for $5.99.

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to hear experiences by anyone who has used it....

Post Thanks / Like

I have a little strange question about nu-finish. Read somewhere that nu-finish was a monomer based protection. And there can be very different ones of monomer used in LSP. But the first thing that comes to mind is that Bead Maker is build up of a monomer. So would be very interesting to hear someone useing either this or the standard Shine Detailer from nu-finish and BM side by side. Or have used both products and if they are anything alike.

I have a bottle of a Turtle Wax detailer or glossenhancer. That a friend of mine tested out and the gloss where very impresive to say the least. The longevity was just over 1 week. And what made me really to scratch my head was I asked what he used on his tires. As they had a very high shine on them and I know he only uses OFC products. When he said that he used the same detailer/ glossenhancer from Turtle Wax. I was very surprised on the ability from this Turtle Wax product. Have not tested it out yet my self but who knows I might reach for it to test it out soon. It was on a clean out sale and think this line from TW is discontinued. Also there are some difference in the lines from TW here in EU and US.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanGreen View Post
    Sprayway has their foaming Exterior Detailer which is actually not bad for an OTC product. I haven`t tested longevity, but it is relatively slick stuff, also leaves a nice depth behind. Advance Auto Parts has it on sale for $5.99.
    Interesting product. It gets very good reviews.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    I have a little strange question about nu-finish. Read somewhere that nu-finish was a monomer based protection. And there can be very different ones of monomer used in LSP. But the first thing that comes to mind is that Bead Maker is build up of a monomer. So would be very interesting to hear someone useing either this or the standard Shine Detailer from nu-finish and BM side by side. Or have used both products and if they are anything alike.

I have a bottle of a Turtle Wax detailer or glossenhancer. That a friend of mine tested out and the gloss where very impresive to say the least. The longevity was just over 1 week. And what made me really to scratch my head was I asked what he used on his tires. As they had a very high shine on them and I know he only uses OFC products. When he said that he used the same detailer/ glossenhancer from Turtle Wax. I was very surprised on the ability from this Turtle Wax product. Have not tested it out yet my self but who knows I might reach for it to test it out soon. It was on a clean out sale and think this line from TW is discontinued. Also there are some difference in the lines from TW here in EU and US.
    Turtle Wax created the best (imho) tire dressing ever made and then discontinued it a few years ago. I still have half of a bottle left and I kick myself for not buying more. The only reason I could see for them to discontinue it was that it lasted too long and they wanted to sell more.
    Likes SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Turtle Wax created the best (imho) tire dressing ever made and then discontinued it a few years ago. I still have half of a bottle left and I kick myself for not buying more. The only reason I could see for them to discontinue it was that it lasted too long and they wanted to sell more.
    If you are talking about this I agree 100%. I would have cleaned the stores out of it too. Nu finish rapid shine foam detailer.-img_0200.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Yeah that TW Endura dressing would had been fun to test out. I wonder if it`s going under a different name here in EU? Have been looking a little where they have the TW products but not a product name like tire coating in it. Have you ever seen a product called Turtle Wax T-Prewash in the US? It`s a really great product that we calling Cold Degreaser products. The only downside know when I have started to use SiO2 products or high hydrophobic products is that it leaves a little behind that is not so good hydrophobic caractics. Otherwise for those that would want something like a tar remover with a little more in it for road film remover. It`s one in the top tier here.
    Talking about these Cold Degreaser products. Sonax has one like Carpro Trix that takes both tar and iron particals and a TFR. It`s a little pricey here in Sweden for being a maintance product. And Sonax has a lot of products that seems to not being able to in the US.

It`s fun to find those cheaper Sleeper products. Or products that can be used on what it was not intended to be used on. Mike Phillips has started to use PNS as a tire dressing. And my experience with BSD on plastic panels and rubber trim has been great. So maybe an of label use with PNS LOL.

Thread Information