Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenotek showroom shine

I know there`s a zillion quick detail sprays out there and more by the month, but any thoughts/comments on this detail spray? KENOTEK SHOWROOM SHINE

Ooops, I see where there were a couple of threads on Kentek, but the last was 3 years ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kenotek showroom shine

One of the better QDs around. Touted to have anti-static properties, but I never noticed one way or the other.

Post Thanks / Like

I am not a big QD user but I have GTechniq, and Kenotek QDs and both are good. Kenotek is one of the better ones on the market.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    I know there`s a zillion quick detail sprays out there and more by the month, but any thoughts/comments on this detail spray? KENOTEK SHOWROOM SHINE

Ooops, I see where there were a couple of threads on Kentek, but the last was 3 years ago.
    You missed the boat, Beadmaker is the latest hype product lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Never did much for me. thought Adams, Duragloss and zaino were better on just a short list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I have some but use it on door jams and when gone not getting more. Cause it`s bad? No just cause I dont use quick detailers much and if I would I really like pbw spray and wipe as a quick detailer

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Likes tropicsteve liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Civicclutch View Post
    I have some but use it on door jams and when gone not getting more. Cause it`s bad? No just cause I dont use quick detailers much and if I would I really like pbw spray and wipe as a quick detailer
    I`m in the same boat, I find I don`t touch QDs much anymore. I keep a few around but UWW+ is my goto for real cleanup tasks.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the QD market is about dead. When I need to remove dust or fingerprints I reach for my mix of ECH2O and a SiO2 spray. It’s cheap and it works better to encapsulate particles that might scratch paint. It’s hard to say never but I will probably never buy another dedicated QD. CarPro’s EliXir is kind of the last gasp of QDs for those folks that are too lazy (or have too much money) or can’t remember how to mix their own QD.

Post Thanks / Like

Just this week I opened my cabinet and pulled out FK #425. I don`t know why but I still have and keep this in my cabinet at all times. It is super easy to use and super slick. Its not a coating topper but I just love using it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I`m in the same boat, I find I don`t touch QDs much anymore. I keep a few around but UWW+ is my goto for real cleanup tasks.
    Hmmmn, I would just use detailing sprays after washing the car and found it added a bit of shine and a bit of "protection." UWW is what I use for WW or Rinseless wash as well as clean up bird bombs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob m View Post
    Hmmmn, I would just use detailing sprays after washing the car and found it added a bit of shine and a bit of "protection." UWW is what I use for WW or Rinseless wash as well as clean up bird bombs.
    Why use a QD after washing the car when you can use a spray wax as you dry? I can get a couple of months with something like OCW/AW instead of a few rainstorms like a traditional QD.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    Just this week I opened my cabinet and pulled out FK #425. I don`t know why but I still have and keep this in my cabinet at all times. It is super easy to use and super slick. Its not a coating topper but I just love using it.
    The only thing I use QDs is to wipe down my appliances, TV and home items. Useless on vehicles for me, with advent of amazing wax as you dry products and Ech2o.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Why use a QD after washing the car when you can use a spray wax as you dry? I can get a couple of months with something like OCW/AW instead of a few rainstorms like a traditional QD.
    I use QD’s as a wipe down after a wash. i don’t like exposing my drying towels to spray wax. The QD step gives a little pop, helps remove any drips or water spots, and a pure QD with no protection doesn’t build up over top of the coating on my car.

Post Thanks / Like

I use Kenotek as a wipe down and drying aid. I`ve been happy with it. I`m also in the same boat as others though in that I use Wolfgang Uber RW as my maintenance detail spray.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RMD View Post
    I use QD’s as a wipe down after a wash. i don’t like exposing my drying towels to spray wax. The QD step gives a little pop, helps remove any drips or water spots, and a pure QD with no protection doesn’t build up over top of the coating on my car.
    Good point about the towels. I don’t use my drying towels for that either. I usually dry off the car with a leaf blower and the last bit of water comes off with a general purpose towel which I use with the spray wax.
    Likes RMD liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information