Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2019 Best OTC Spray Wax/Sealant

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Use megs Ultimate fast finish before... prob my favorite OTC stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I`d like to agree with you, but at 1 month mark Sonax BSD has done better for me in the past. I`m running a test on AG, same username, check out my thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but the want OTC (over the counter). I’ve never seen sonax for sale at any store.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but the want OTC (over the counter). I’ve never seen sonax for sale at any store.

I`ve heard good things about the DG mentioned, good results with Megs UQW, Turtle wax ice spray.

I have a brand new bottle of Megs HCW, which I plan to try. CMX is good, just lost the tight beading right before one month. Easy on and off, looked amazing and great hyrdophboic abilities.

I`ve been seeing a lot of Griots over the counter, but havent tried thier new spray wax type products.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post
    Thanks Coatings=crack thanked for this post

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

The TW Ice sealant seems like a pretty decent product.

Post Thanks / Like

Here in Sweden the Sonax and Turtle Wax is the most common OFC products. Meguiars is only available in autoparts stores and online here. Not so strange with the difference since it`s made in different of our continents. Think that TW has manufacturing plants here in EU. That does a lot on the prices. Maybe Sonax put up a plant in the US to make the price less of their products. Brands like Angelwax and Bilt Hamber that is very good has crazy low price in UK. The price here is at the double. Meguiars you can tripple the price and some up to fifth of the price you get it at a retail price.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Here in Sweden the Sonax and Turtle Wax is the most common OFC products. Meguiars is only available in autoparts stores and online here. Not so strange with the difference since it`s made in different of our continents. Think that TW has manufacturing plants here in EU. That does a lot on the prices. Maybe Sonax put up a plant in the US to make the price less of their products. Brands like Angelwax and Bilt Hamber that is very good has crazy low price in UK. The price here is at the double. Meguiars you can tripple the price and some up to fifth of the price you get it at a retail price.
    What’s the prices of Kamicaze overcoat and PA products?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tc99m View Post

Sorry, In my house. Amazon is over the counter. 2019 Best OTC Spray Wax/Sealant
    Can`t get overcoat from Amazon

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Likes Tc99m liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

What’s the prices of Kamicaze overcoat and PA products?

PA products is much on par as yours and even a notch lower. The few Kamikaze products that has been available here has been just a notch above your prices. Kamikaze has not have a good distributor here. Only a few products offered and as of late I don`t think it`s offering anything. PA Sweden has help with developed and beta testing for PA. So we have a great offering of products. There are some products we don`t have though. But most all color coded toppers and the Carnuabaflockencreams we have. The Viking Shield is a product developed for PA by PA Sweden. Actually PA Sweden is very close at where I live. Have thought of visit them in the future. They are also the distributor for Tac System and Scholl. So is able to get a little different products from them. Then we have some really great domestic brands that is from webshops. They are detailing business that also selling products. I`m surprised at the high quality and good price range they have.

Sometimes a year there is great sales on PA products. We don`t have the sales that you have almost every day LOL. As of now for an example it`s 20% of on all Rupes products here. But waiting for the mkIII to be available. Have been very close to buy the new Rupes LH19E rotary. But thinking more and more that the Rupes mkIII 15mm will suit me best. Need a combo of the least vibration and wear on the body. Have a 21mm longthrow polisher that works okay but to much vibrations from it. The Shinemate EX603 mini polisher is awesome and is the Adam`s Swirl Killer mini without the grip top handle. Has wanted to test out a Shinemate 15mm longthrow polisher as they seem to be a great quality made tool. And half of the price of a Rupes. But you know what you get with a Rupes. Flex is priced over the Rupes here. So would be taking a risk of importing one from Germany to get the price down a lot. The problem is with warrenty when doing this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    PA products is much on par as yours and even a notch lower. The few Kamikaze products that has been available here has been just a notch above your prices. Kamikaze has not have a good distributor here. Only a few products offered and as of late I don`t think it`s offering anything. PA Sweden has help with developed and beta testing for PA. So we have a great offering of products. There are some products we don`t have though. But most all color coded toppers and the Carnuabaflockencreams we have. The Viking Shield is a product developed for PA by PA Sweden. Actually PA Sweden is very close at where I live. Have thought of visit them in the future. They are also the distributor for Tac System and Scholl. So is able to get a little different products from them. Then we have some really great domestic brands that is from webshops. They are detailing business that also selling products. I`m surprised at the high quality and good price range they have.

Sometimes a year there is great sales on PA products. We don`t have the sales that you have almost every day LOL. As of now for an example it`s 20% of on all Rupes products here. But waiting for the mkIII to be available. Have been very close to buy the new Rupes LH19E rotary. But thinking more and more that the Rupes mkIII 15mm will suit me best. Need a combo of the least vibration and wear on the body. Have a 21mm longthrow polisher that works okay but to much vibrations from it. The Shinemate EX603 mini polisher is awesome and is the Adam`s Swirl Killer mini without the grip top handle. Has wanted to test out a Shinemate 15mm longthrow polisher as they seem to be a great quality made tool. And half of the price of a Rupes. But you know what you get with a Rupes. Flex is priced over the Rupes here. So would be taking a risk of importing one from Germany to get the price down a lot. The problem is with warrenty when doing this.
    Rupes is never on sale here

Post Thanks / Like

Aqua glow from technicians choice is a very great spray sealant.

Post Thanks / Like

Pep Boys carries Sonax stuff. Just order online and go pick it up in the store. Technically still "over the counter" I guess?
    Likes Coatings=crack, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    The TW Ice sealant seems like a pretty decent product.
    I picked up both the new sealant and the regular ice wax. The ICE wax at $5.99 is a great product. It acts like a qd, excellent waterspot remover and has some amazing beading.

Post Thanks / Like

I have recently come across Sprayaway Exterior Detailer, on a clean car, it is some pretty slick stuff. Not a bad product for its price point.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I picked up both the new sealant and the regular ice wax. The ICE wax at $5.99 is a great product. It acts like a qd, excellent waterspot remover and has some amazing beading.
    Digging this ICE Spray Wax. Easy on, off, slick as anything out there, fills light swirls, doesn’t attract dust, and has some serious gloss.

Likes MattPersman, SWETM, acuRAS82 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My vote is for OTC with all things considered: price, ease of use.

honorable mentions:
    Pinnacle spray wax - one of the best looks I`ve had from a spray, but watery and pricey.
    Polish Angel Presto - gobs of carnauba glow and lasting protection, but too costly. Mary hates it, so YMMV.
    UQW - price leader in concentrate, looks fantastic and has minor filling ability, but just doesn`t last (for me). Great on interior plastic bits.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information