finick- Ah, yeah...your experiences with the Rinseless approach sound like a worse version of what I get with the 3D. I`ll be very interested to know what happens if you do try the latter.

And yeah#2 on the outside maybe not being as perfect as you`d thought, but you know I`m not in favor of looking for issues you don`t know you have

I hate the aerosol delivery system, but the products that dispense that way sure can work well. Keeping Zep40 overspray off stuff can be challenging.

I haven`t used other aerosol Glass Cleaners since forever, but can`t recall any being lousy. With Windex, they sold a "Vinegar" version that was *great*, utterly amazing, but I haven`t seen it for a while.

Every time I see "D120" I feel guilty as Bill D sent me a sample *years* ago and it`s still just sitting here unused Maybe I`m too leery of the presumably grape scent...

For goodness` sake be careful using Zep40 inside the car! Yeah, I do it every time I take the dogs out in the Tahoe (not quite daily but often), but I seldom use it inside any of the other vehicles. I *do* use it all the time during the winter as it`s the one product that cuts through salt-residue/etc. without smearing for a dozen tries (only three or four ).