Post Thanks / Like

Griot`s Boss Line

Long story short, I was hired by an independent service shop to expand their detailing services, a nice job for a college-age Autopian. Nonetheless, my hiring was based on the shop providing the funds for supplies, and I do the labor.

My personal go-to is M101/M205, for the job I spec`d Griot`s FCC/CC/PC with Meg`s MF pads and Griot`s Perfecting and Finishing pads. I got a chance to take Griot`s products on a test drive today........ who wants my 48oz of M205 and 28oz of M101? Seriously, if I had the money, I`d buy the Griot`s products for my personal use without thinking twice.

The Griot`s Boss line is smooth and works really well in the shop, which currently has an average ambient of 93F, I would have gotten so frustrated with M205 at that temp. My goodness, I want the Griot`s BOSS products for personal use, they are that nice.

At this point in time I don`t have enough use with the Perfecting Cream, so I cannot say whether or not it is capable of replacing M205.
    Likes Stokdgs, GearHead_1, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griot`s Boss Line

Get rid of 205! Send me a pm and I’ll hook you up with the Griot’s rep for your area. After 15 years with that other brand, we are exclusively Griot’s. Better yet, call me, theshineshopautodetailing.com
    Likes SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griot`s Boss Line

I`m going to have to look into trying the boss line. Lots of posts popping up raving about them. Still got most of my 32oz bottle of jescar compound tho. Going to be awhile

Thread Information